Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Favorite Galactor Mecha
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Favorite Galactor Mecha
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I always loved the Neon Giant, but often wondered how, with it being so brightly lit up, someone hadn't noticed it and gotten pictures.

Well....maybe a lot of Godzilla flicks were filmed in that area, so the people in that area thought it was just another ordinary day (or night) of filming! Shrug

No new posts 26-08-2016 18:24 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Actually, most of the mechs made to look like animals didn't look very realistic except for the beetles - which I thought when I saw the episode, was a roach.

No new posts 26-08-2016 20:22 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

I can't believe I never put my 2 cents into this thread! I have a tie between Lava Jesus, Neon Giant and the mummy from episode 3. All of them were so disturbing- definitely nightmare fuel!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 27-08-2016 00:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I always thought the Lava Giant went a little too far, but they did hit on other religions as well with some of the mechs.

No new posts 28-08-2016 00:18 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

quote:
I always thought the Lava Giant went a little too far, but they did hit on other religions as well with some of the mechs.

Yeah....if my mom had realized that the Lava Giant's head was a Jesus carving, BotP would've been completely banned from the house!

No new posts 28-08-2016 00:31 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

Hola TJ!

Seems that I'm a bit late for this post but anyway, here it's my answer to you:

Definitely, will be the mummy from episode 3, why? Because it's the one I clearly remember and also, that was one of the episodes I had in a boom from the series.

Also, it was scary to reveal what was behind the bandages jeje

Hope you are doing well!

Hugs
Smile

No new posts 28-08-2016 05:25 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Adrian, I agree with you about the mummy. Once the bandages came off, it looked like a demon.

No new posts 28-08-2016 19:38 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

I think my favourite mecha has to be the chess piece formed by the three blackbirds stacked on top of each other in ep 85, for no other reason than it was so implausible!

Patogila from ep 87 too, for much the same reason.

No new posts 28-08-2016 20:31 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer

quote:
Adrian, I agree with you about the mummy. Once the bandages came off, it looked like a demon.

Indeed Becky! As I was only 9-10, I remember being scared at night! But when I got the book, well, it didn't look as scary as I originally thought animewink

No new posts 29-08-2016 07:39 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

There are so many neat mechas! The Turtle King , Kamisoral....

But my favorite are the Manta Ray Mechas from "The God Phoenix Reborn" Ep # 26 .

No new posts 29-08-2016 23:03 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: