Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Want to buy Gatchaman F DVDs
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Want to buy Gatchaman F DVDs
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tkid
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-08-2010

spacer
Want to buy Gatchaman F DVDs Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

New poster here. I'm looking to purchase the Gatchaman Fighter DVD box set (I believe it is 9 dvds in all). Region 2/Pal is not a problem. Willing to pay about $300 cdn (negotiable) if anyone wants to part with their box set.

Tkid.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tkid on 14-08-2010 at 14:18.
No new posts 14-08-2010 14:17 tkid is offline Send an Email to tkid Search for Posts by tkid Add tkid to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If you're willing to pay that price, I believe you can get a brand new set from Amazon Japan and maybe CDJapan.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 14-08-2010 at 15:26.
No new posts 14-08-2010 15:26 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Are you saying you are Canadian TKid? We have a number of Canadians on here.

Welcome to the boards. I hope you find what you are looking for.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 14-08-2010 at 15:45.
No new posts 14-08-2010 15:44 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tkid
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-08-2010

spacer

Hey everyone Smile

Transmute Jun, I bring everyone here who owns a Gatchaman F complete box set good news: the brand new version is selling on Amazon.co.jp for over $700 cdn, and selling for $1700 on Amazon.com, so if you didn't take yours out of the shrinkwrap ...

If you have the box set but are shrinkwrapless the used versions are going for $500 on the .jp site and $700 on the .com site.

Gatchaman F box 1 is going for under $250 brand new, but box 2 seems to be unavailable.

$300 cdn is all I'm willing to pay for the complete box set. Maybe that's acceptable to someone here?

Clouddancer, thank you for the welcome Smile Yes, I'm Canadian.

No new posts 14-08-2010 15:56 tkid is offline Send an Email to tkid Search for Posts by tkid Add tkid to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: