Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hi
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hi
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

<--- South Oz here, PalyNerd!

No new posts 18-07-2010 07:07 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
PalyNerd PalyNerd is a Female

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thats great! Im from Adelaide... Most of the forums I visit dont have too many Aussies!!

No new posts 18-07-2010 08:47 PalyNerd is offline Send an Email to PalyNerd Search for Posts by PalyNerd Add PalyNerd to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

PalyNerd - You're in Adelaide?????

No new posts 18-07-2010 08:49 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Welcome aboard PalyNerd

Good to see another aussie
I'm located near Brisbane
Animehello Animeparty

No new posts 18-07-2010 11:11 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hi PalyNerd! Sorry I'm late to the party here. I'm so glad you're enjoying the episodes of the week! LB and I have a lot of fun writing them up.

It's great to see you posting!

Welcome! welcome

No new posts 18-07-2010 23:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
PalyNerd PalyNerd is a Female

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-07-2010

spacer

Green - Yes Adelaide... Thats great, I never see Adelaideans on anything other than the Advertiser online or the Norwood Football Club forums (not that I ever visit them, my boss used to all the time).

No new posts 19-07-2010 03:47 PalyNerd is offline Send an Email to PalyNerd Search for Posts by PalyNerd Add PalyNerd to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Animejoy I'm not the only Crow Eater!!! woohoo

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by green on 19-07-2010 at 06:07.
No new posts 19-07-2010 06:06 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Is every body here from Australia? 

No new posts 19-07-2010 13:35 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

nah, some of us are from Canada - but we don't advertise.

No new posts 19-07-2010 14:33 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

I'm a Brit British

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 19-07-2010 16:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

And there are a few voices coming from the U.S. here...me being one of them!

No new posts 19-07-2010 17:13 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

US, Washington State

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 19-07-2010 21:00 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Georgia (the one with Stone Mountain)

No new posts 19-07-2010 21:20 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Hi there! Welcome to Gatchamania!

No new posts 20-07-2010 01:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome Palynerd!! It's great to have another Eagle around!! I'm feeling tiny, here! I'm the only Maltese around ... I think!!!

No new posts 20-07-2010 07:15 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Ladygalactor777 Ladygalactor777 is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-08-2008

spacer

Then hello USA & the rest of the world from the Himalayan crosskarakoram hehheh  

No new posts 20-07-2010 15:44 Ladygalactor777 is offline Send an Email to Ladygalactor777 Search for Posts by Ladygalactor777 Add Ladygalactor777 to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: