Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » A thankyou to Thunderbird
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A thankyou to Thunderbird
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
A thankyou to Thunderbird Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

As you are all well aware Thunderbird has been very generously providing many members here with great personalised avatars for some time and I think its about time he was rewarded for his continued contribution to the site.

Thunderbird has now been awarded a custom title as a thank you for all the great work he has done.

I hope it continues! Well done Thunderbird! Devil2

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY

Cep!! Good onya mate! I absolutely 100% agree with you! TB has been truly awesome -- and continues to be completely awesome -- to every single one of us!

I have to go check out what his new title is!!!!

Thanks TB .... dude ... you are DA BOMB!!

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:25 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh, CEP!!! You are just wonderful!!!

I totally agree and I know my fellow Gatchamaniacs will too.

Thunderbird's contribution has been beyond belief and has inspired so many of us to practically live on this site. It's just fantastic that his selflessness and hard work is being rewarded.

Cep - thank YOU for finding a way that we can thank him for all that he has done for us!

Huggles to you both!

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:27 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

I'll second what SJ just said. TB has been incredibly generous and we appreciate him so much.

TB, you rock.

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:28 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

I third it! Yay! You definitely deserve it TB!

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:32 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

iagree TB, thank you for sharing your talent with us!

No new posts 07-06-2010 21:59 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Absolutely!! It is so well deserved. Thank you for doing this, Cep.

And Thank you Thunderbird for all the time you put in to your wonderful drawings for us all. first

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 07-06-2010 22:32 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Thunderbird Thunderbird is a Male
God of Thunder

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 14-04-2008

spacer

Yeah! TB you rock!!!.....oh hang on...that's me....

pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. The great and powerful OZ has spoken...LOL

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Thunderbird on 07-06-2010 at 22:41.
No new posts 07-06-2010 22:38 Thunderbird is offline Send an Email to Thunderbird Homepage of Thunderbird Search for Posts by Thunderbird Add Thunderbird to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thunderbird...God of Thunder...PERFECT!!!

ITA...TB, you definitely needed a title...you have added so much to this site! Congrats! woohoo

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 07-06-2010 23:13 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Gee, and here I was thinking that his title would be 'Master of Cerebonic Art Powers'.... Wink

But seriously, you deserve it, TB! Your art is wonderful, and we all love the pictures you have drawn for us!

And you know the scary thing? Your stick-figure art is still a million times better than anything I'd ever do!

No new posts 08-06-2010 01:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
BirdLover
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

Registration Date: 22-04-2010

spacer

I have looked at TB's stick figure piece of work a couple of times now and I have only just noticed the G at the waist. LOL

Interesting that even with stick figures you can get new information every time you look at them.

No new posts 08-06-2010 01:18 BirdLover is offline Send an Email to BirdLover Search for Posts by BirdLover Add BirdLover to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

A most well-deserved honour, TB! Clap

I have had so much fun making avatars with the Raven, and enjoying all your other artwork!

No new posts 08-06-2010 01:35 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Congrats TB and totally agree this is so well deserved.

No new posts 08-06-2010 03:10 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Congratulations for your new, well deserved title TB! You really are the God of Thunder when it comes to art and to your generosity!!

Thanks, Cep, for having this brilliant idea where words couldn't be enough to thank and praise TB!!

No new posts 08-06-2010 08:47 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Couldn't happen to a better guy, TB! You know we all love you!

No new posts 08-06-2010 21:32 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: