Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » New Gatchaman / BotP on Aussie EBay
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Gatchaman / BotP on Aussie EBay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
New Gatchaman / BotP on Aussie EBay Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Got 3 interesting things come up on Ebay in Austraia - looks like they will post anywhere in the world as well.

First one:

Set of figurines: HERE

Looks like that there are at least 8 of these figurines - possibly 12.

Set of 72 trading cards (buy it now only) HERE

Good price actally - $19.90 with free postage within Australia. If anybody outside Aus wants these let me know because we can get them posted to me and I can forward them onto you.

Last is the Gatchaman Graffiti Art Book HERE

In Japanese. I've never seen it before - perhaps James can give us more information on it???

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 29-05-2010 21:59 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Gatchaman Graffiti is a very good book, one of the best general reference books for all versions of Gatchaman. Yes, the text is all in Japanese, but there are so many pictures throughout the book that it is still well worth getting. At the price the bidding is currently at, the book is an incredible bargain.

If you want a list of the contents, you can find it here:

http://www.gatchamangoods.com/grafitti.html

James

No new posts 29-05-2010 22:27 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ooohhh!! Thanks James!! *scuttles off to put bid*

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 29-05-2010 22:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

I've heard of Gatchaman grafitti. I'd rather just get a torrent or something of it though.

No new posts 27-07-2010 22:16 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

It's a reasonably thick book and therefore very hard to scan.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 27-07-2010 22:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

I did actually win this one - and the first shock was that you read it from back to front (as we would think of books...) Lots of great pics in it though, even though the text is Japanese.

The funny thing about it was that some of the headings are in English.

No new posts 27-07-2010 22:38 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer
BotP Volumes 1 - 4 (Aussie Madman release) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Another find on Aussie ebay.

The Aussie Madman release of BotP - Vols 1 - 4 (Region 4 DVD players).

Starting bid: $1.00 for the lot!!

SEE THEM THERE

No new posts 28-11-2010 00:19 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: