Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Aussie fans: Full set of Gatch DVD's on Ebay
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Aussie fans: Full set of Gatch DVD's on Ebay
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Aussie fans: Gatch DVD's on Ebay Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Being the Gatch geek that I am - I have an Ebay alert for Gatchaman.

Popped up today - Volumes 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14 of the ADV Gatchaman DVD's for $70AUD.

LISTING IS HERE

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madilayn on 14-05-2010 at 05:49.
Reason: Misread- not a full set
No new posts 14-05-2010 05:47 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

MINE!!!!!!

Thanks, Maddy!

No new posts 14-05-2010 06:18 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Pity it isn't the full set - but is better than nothing!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 14-05-2010 06:39 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Just checked - so you got them???

No new posts 14-05-2010 06:41 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeppers! I already have a set, but it's got some really weird subs... translated via at least one other language, so I don't mind that it's not the full set - I'll settle for most of the set! LOL

No new posts 14-05-2010 06:49 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

spacer

Excellent!! I hadn't realised it was a "buy it now" one!

No new posts 14-05-2010 07:04 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It was and I did LOL!

No new posts 14-05-2010 07:36 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Ebay Ninja Green strikes unseen ... Faster than Ebay Sniper Mads can line up the item in her scope

HAHA!!

Congrats Green, babe!! Nice steal!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-05-2010 09:35 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It is very nice. I would like to point out that sniper Mads did find them first - I'm just a Paypal ninja LOL!

No new posts 14-05-2010 09:42 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

Which is how a good sniper plays it. They acquire target and hold solution until given the word to take out target.

The Ninja is much more crafty and can sneak in, swipe, and leave before the Sniper has blinked out the blur in their eye ... LOL!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 14-05-2010 09:45 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

pound pound pound

No new posts 14-05-2010 09:47 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Let's see... xe.com tells me that's $62.39 in US dollars. For eleven volumes, that's a damned good deal! Congrats, Green, and Maddy, for spotting it!

No new posts 14-05-2010 12:26 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Congratulations, Green!!!

No new posts 14-05-2010 12:32 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hope you enjoy watching them!

No new posts 14-05-2010 13:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, honey - how could I not??

I even like watching the weird sub set - but I find I can only watch a couple of episodes before I'm laughing too hard to really get into it...

No new posts 14-05-2010 19:33 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

I'd bet that some of the dialogue in the dubs isn't much better than weird subs. But given the way that I watch things, I'll take the corny jokes in the dubs over subs most days.

No new posts 14-05-2010 19:38 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Um, I disagree...

Jinpei is called 'Sting'.

And Bird Missiles are 'Magical Bird Bombs'...

Oh, I forgot - it's like reading Yoda's script from Star Wars...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by green on 15-05-2010 at 02:45.
No new posts 15-05-2010 02:44 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL! That would be hilarious to read/watch.

No new posts 15-05-2010 02:47 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I plan to sit down and transcribe one of the episodes one of these days - just to give you guys a laugh. Just have to find the time and inclination....

No new posts 15-05-2010 02:52 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I look forward to it!

No new posts 15-05-2010 02:54 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: