Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » the kleenex story aka fallen
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page the kleenex story aka fallen
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer
the kleenex story aka fallen Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Title: "The Kleenex Story", more formally entitled "Fallen"

Rating: Adults only. There is a crap ton of swearing and depictions of major violence.

Description: Emotional angst and turmoil. Written because Sam asked me to "...write something sappy and no, i don't mind if somebody has to get hurt during it."

I totally took her at her word.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 23.42 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 28-04-2010 03:14 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Lyon, I love the way you write. You describe the scene so clearly I can clearly see everything and feel the angst Joe feels.

I need to see if you have posted my favourite story of yours - Crucible.

No new posts 16-08-2010 15:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love the way you read!

i have no idea what I posted either... Crucible is one of my favorites too, for what it's worth.

No new posts 16-08-2010 23:42 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No, I don't see Crucible here. I will look forward to you posting it when you get time and if the site will allow.

No new posts 17-08-2010 00:12 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

/salutes

yes, ma'am. sir.

No new posts 17-08-2010 21:23 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am an Owl, I am meant to salute you my Eagle Friend and salute you I do, and your beautiful writing style. I wish I felt I could write scenes as clearly as you do.

No new posts 17-08-2010 21:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

It's not as hard as it looks. Writing clear scenes that is. Play the movie in your head. Write what you see until you run out of words. Then go back and be *ruthless* at chopping away anything that doesn't match *exactly* what you saw/felt/meant to say.

It makes for short stories which means it's harder for the reader to fall asleep in the middle. Although I'm sure some have tried!

No new posts 18-08-2010 01:36 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL

I will try to remember that when I try some more writing.

No new posts 18-08-2010 01:54 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: