Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » The Sims
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Sims
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer
The Sims Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anyone heard of it?..Its taken off like wildfire here..with about fifty million <or thereabouts> takeoffs..

My 9 year old son cant get enough of it!

Still cant beat the experience at activeworlds Id say! Big Grin

No new posts 23-07-2004 17:41 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sims is old news here.

I'd say it's probably better for your son than ActiveWorlds. Or am I confusing ages again?

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 23-07-2004 18:05 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Lolabella Lolabella is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oooh.....the Sims....

*makes the sign of the cross*

It's an evil game. I bought it for my home computer last year. For one week straight I had no sleep. I finally uninstalled it and haven't tried installing it since. They have awesome add-ons for it.

THe Sims - Vacation
The Simes - Pet version
The Sims - Superstar

As far as Active Worlds. I am hooked there too. I found an awesome game in there called Mutatation. Suprised that Cep didn't bite on my suggestion to get in there one day. It has pirates!l Since my plans fell through for tonight, I will probably here and there...

No new posts 23-07-2004 18:07 Lolabella is offline Send an Email to Lolabella Search for Posts by Lolabella Add Lolabella to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: LolabellaG3
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Hun thats the place I was trying to take you too before! Big Grin Didn't realise it was called that. hehe

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 23-07-2004 23:49 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
ThornGenX
Honoured Member

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2005

spacer

I just love the Sims myself. My outdated computer can not handle the Sims 2 without some serious upgrades, so I bought the first sims game and available expansions. I even have 2 Sims games on my Gameboy (Bustin Out and Urbz). I too have dragged myself to work after too much time playing the Sims.

A quote from the movie "Wall Street" 1987

No new posts 20-05-2005 13:15 ThornGenX is offline Send an Email to ThornGenX Search for Posts by ThornGenX Add ThornGenX to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: ThornGenX
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ah the addiction of gaming and all its whilles Division

No new posts 20-05-2005 16:38 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

I have played Sims and Sims superstar and it is still installed on my computer at home just dont get time to play it. The game I play most is Dragonrealms (Platinum).

My partner plays more games than me he has been playing Anarchy online and Dawn of war

No new posts 24-05-2005 13:21 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Dawn of war ey? I got that its not a bad game actually Big Grin

No new posts 25-05-2005 16:49 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

He plays Dawn of war with a friend in south America.

He likes to team up at times and have fun

No new posts 03-06-2005 10:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

Well the latest "obsession" for my now 10 year old was Runes Escape followed by Diablo.

I think I better start noticing what he's playing.

Rolleyes

No new posts 14-06-2005 17:02 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer

Are there any Sims (Both 2 and original) skins based on Jun Shiratori (G3 Princerss)?

I already had Star wars character skins on my Sims...

Buddy

No new posts 11-07-2008 02:06 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I know I've seen screenshots of Gatch Sims....

Ah, here you go....

http://www.simania.nl/sdls/sk/sdls-sk.htm

No new posts 11-07-2008 02:16 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

The Gatch sims are really cool TJ!. I've only played sims on the PS2 and can't make them look anything like the Science Ninja Team.

No new posts 11-07-2008 22:19 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Hope you're able to make use of those downloads, then!

Don't forget the Gatch Doom Wad too!!!

No new posts 12-07-2008 01:22 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Those look fun TJ.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 12-07-2008 03:00 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
BuddyParaiso BuddyParaiso is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-05-2008

spacer

Yo Cool,

Gatchaman Rules, the Sims skins are awesome!
Bonkers3

No new posts 17-07-2008 12:35 BuddyParaiso is offline Send an Email to BuddyParaiso Search for Posts by BuddyParaiso Add BuddyParaiso to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: