Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Megaman 10!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megaman 10!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Megaman 10! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I bought the WiiWare version on March 1st, and if you thought Megaman 9 was good, Megaman 10's even better! Like 9, they went back to the 8-bit graphics, but the best thing about this game is that you can play as Protoman! I mean throughout the whole game! And I mean from the start, and you don't have to unlock him! However if you do pick either Megaman or Protoman, you can only play as whichever one you pick at the beginning throughout the whole game, just like if you pick X or Zero in Megaman X4, you have to play as them throughout the whole game. But who cares! The game is great fun! I should also mention the game's alot easier than Megaman 9. The only gripe I have is the robot mastersTongueump Man? Strike Man? Strike Man's a guy who throws this baseball-looking weapon, Sheep Man? Commando Man? The whole time I played Commando Man's stage, I kept thinking about Capcom's game "Commando", and kept humming the music from it the whole time I played that stage. But other than that, great fun!

No new posts 06-03-2010 01:30 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: