Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Megaman X4
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Megaman X4
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer
Megaman X4 Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

TvC hasn't only gotten me into Gatchaman, but it's been making me re-discover the Megaman X series. In particular, Megaman X4, which is my favorite in the series, and has been since I first played it. This was a major turning point for the series. It had 32-bit graphics, anime cut scenes, you could play as either X OR Zero, and romance had also found its way into the series (eg the relationship between Iris and Zero). I have 5 different versions of the game (I like to collect different editions of certain games), two for the PSOne, one being the original 1997 release, and a PlayStation Greatest Hits reissue, and 3 for the Sega Saturn:Two are US releases, only difference is one comes with the original case and manual and one doesn't, and one is a japanese import. This game is lots of fun.

No new posts 25-01-2010 00:33 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I played the old Megaman a looong time ago. Great game, but I haven't kept up with all of the new characters. The bad guys were awesome!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 25-01-2010 01:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've been playing the X Games too, just finished X5 last night and playing X6 at the moment. I kinda lost track after that not having played X7 or X8.

Fun fact, the voice of X in X7 is the voice of Frank West in TvC. Go figure!

No new posts 25-01-2010 04:38 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: