Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » Sim Adventures
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sim Adventures
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Does it really surprise anyone here that JOE would be the one dreaming about handcuffs? Lol

No new posts 17-01-2010 03:46 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
yul yul is a Female
Exalted Member

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-08-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Springie, I think, if you find for Joe a pretty female Galactor agent, all bad dreams`ll be over Bounce2

Breathe in and breathe out

No new posts 17-01-2010 16:24 yul is offline Send an Email to yul Homepage of yul Search for Posts by yul Add yul to your Buddy List Add yul to your Contact List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by green
Does it really surprise anyone here that JOE would be the one dreaming about handcuffs? Lol

Smirk Heh, it doesn't surprise me.

Actually, considering his history with women, he could have one very practical use for handcuffs in bed -to make it harder for them to kill him if they turn out to work for Galactor.

While Ken and Jun are "pondering," it sort of looks like they're watching TV or listening to a radio. Maybe they tune into the late news broadcast every night, just to make sure there isn't a mecha attack going on somewhere, before they begin other activities...

No new posts 17-01-2010 16:27 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: