Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » Gatchaman Reference in latest Justice Leage Comic
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Reference in latest Justice Leage Comic
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, off the top of my head, IIRC, Teen Titans originally started as a team of big sidekicks in the late 60s-70s. It wasn't until the 80s that it became the Young Superhero team the cartoon is based off of. I remember reading a couple issues from the whole Trigon saga when my grandfather would get comic books at the Auction.

I thought the cartoon was *okay*. I thought the "HAY GUYZ WE R ANIMAY" style was a little much at times. I recall Amano saying at a convention a while back that Tatsunoko were inspired by Batman when coming up with the team's bird motif.

No new posts 12-03-2010 18:36 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: