Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » New Tatsunoko Books Out!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Tatsunoko Books Out!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer
New Tatsunoko Books Out! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are two new books out featuring Gatchaman!

Roughly translated, they are:
How to Draw the Tatsunoko Hero and Heroine and The Hero and Heroine in Action.

The books were published last month, and are available for 1 470 yen (about $10 US) from esbooks.yahoo.co.jp. I'm guessing that the second book in the series may actually mean how to draw the Tatsunoko characters in action positions, but I'm not 100% sure. Remember, if you're interested in getting copies, just let Celga know what you're looking for (include the urls I've given) and they'll make sure you get them! Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 08-07-2004 09:34 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Or you could go to Amazon.co.jp and not pay the extra Celga fees Wink Amazon Japan has a decent english version now.

I've got both these books and they're quite useful, the first admittely more so than the later one. Nice artwork in both, and not too much text to worry about understanding.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-07-2004 11:58 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think I posted a review of the first one in the old forum's artists pallette section, but it got lost in the great server upgrade disaster Frown Ah well...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 08-07-2004 13:01 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: