Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » What Part of No (Don't You Understand)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What Part of No (Don't You Understand)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer
What Part of No (Don't You Understand) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Following the Fic: No.

12 months after the Swan and Eagle finally find each other, a serial killer, a kidnapping, an accusation of murder and territory threaten to tear them apart.

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation and the G-Force Team pair up to find the Swan when she is taken by Las Vegas' resident Serial Killer.

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 166.40 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 23-02-2009 21:31 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Let me know if this is anywhere else SJ, cause I can't seem to ever get into the fic section here.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 01-03-2009 01:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Oh hey gatchgirl ... I missed this post.

I post most of my work at fanfiction.net under the name "GroovyKat" ... Unfortunately I have no home for my smut work anymore, so all of that is sadly hidden... :whimper:

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 06-03-2009 13:20 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
Unfortunately I have no home for my smut work anymore, so all of that is sadly hidden... :whimper:

You can get away with a lot at ff.net, as long as you rate it "M". The BOTP/Gatch fandom seems to be pretty much all adults.

And at the Archives, it seems anything goes! Heck, "A Night at the J" is posted there.

It case you can't tell, I really want to read your smut work! Bounce2

No new posts 06-03-2009 14:57 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

SMUT is good M'Kay! OK

No new posts 07-03-2009 03:44 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ladies I thinkI might have to whisper to Cep about this particular forum and the way it doesn't show up on the home page. I always use that as my basis for what discussions are going and only ever bump in to this when I have to log in from a different computer....

I tried a little smut over at ff.net with My Boy Scout fic. If that manages to stick around okay then I might try adding some of the others.

I got started on a new one today, actually ... This one is born with Keyop sharing Princess' diary with Jason and Tiny ... Mark overhears and ... :grin:

I have a nasty feeling this one may actually end up becoming something with a plot, but we never know.

Glad to see that smut is still in demand ... I do so like writing it...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 21-03-2009 00:59 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
saturn saturn is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 21-05-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun

Glad to see that smut is still in demand ... I do so like writing it...

SJ

And I do so like reading it, Big Grin. You, TJ & LB are amazing smut writers. Please keep writing more of your fabulous stories. Bowdown

No new posts 23-03-2009 02:38 saturn is offline Send an Email to saturn Search for Posts by saturn Add saturn to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

Ditto,

Now things are slacking at work I have more time for smut / fic reading.

BTW, I loved the CSI fic. Shared it with friends who like CSI and they loved it as well.

No new posts 23-03-2009 10:02 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh hey thanks!!

Glad the fic appealed to CSI readers as well as the BOTP ones ... I haven't seen an episode of CSI since Grissom left. I just can't bear it without him.

In one year they lost three key characters; Sara, Warrick & Grissom. That's harsh..

Smut, oh glorious smut. I do have a few tucked away. I was browsing through my storm fic the other day wondering if I should post it, but it is a little more explicit than BoyScout, so I dare not post it there.

Let me see if I can post it up here.

I am still post shy over at the Gatch archives ... I was burned hot by them on the list and am still licking at my wounds.

I tried the Adult ff.net, but don't seem to be able to navigate it too effectively.

I'm looking in to things ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 23-03-2009 13:00 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes SJ, after I had started to read your CSI/BOTP mix I couldn't think of CSI in the same way. I found myself laughing at strange times invisioning the birds trying to interrogate the CSI team. Thanks!

Now I finally can finish reading all the great fics out there since I have finished another one of my own. Still needs tweeked though, before posting it.

No new posts 23-03-2009 19:15 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

ooh I love the ending..

SJ you really have to find somewhere for the smut!

and I have to find the link for the archive again Wink

No new posts 02-04-2009 12:13 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
gogirl212 gogirl212 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-07-2008

spacer

I've been trying to leave reviews at ff.net and the like, so sometimes I forget to come back here to do the same . . . I just fell in love with this fic! I've never really read any kind of CSI fic or any crossovers before (I'm just too obsessed by gatch I think!) but I am a big fan of the show and was amazed at how wonderfully you integrated the two. I was on the edge of my seat (literally!) reading each section.

And yes, great ending!

No new posts 03-04-2009 03:59 gogirl212 is offline Send an Email to gogirl212 Search for Posts by gogirl212 Add gogirl212 to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: terrihasacat
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

HODGES????

But then, how else could you do it? The original character would be SO obvious.

No new posts 17-09-2009 00:51 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

AFF.net is probably the best place to post smut - but they only have a Gatchaman listing (under Anime).

But yes - it is a litte hard to navigate. Most of my smut is posted over there. (yes - under Madilayn)

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 19-09-2009 22:10 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: