Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman OAV » OVA Videos
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page OVA Videos
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Hmmm...

But older and dressed differently, right? Right? Wink1

Yep. ALthough in the 80s he used to dress like OAV Ken too! ROFL 2

No new posts 19-12-2008 02:36 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
Hmmm...

But older and dressed differently, right? Right? Wink1

Yep. ALthough in the 80s he used to dress like OAV Ken too! ROFL 2

I think we should all receive amnesty for what we wore in the 80s (and for what we did to our hair)!

A lot of great music in the 80s though...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 19-12-2008 at 03:58.
No new posts 19-12-2008 03:58 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

The 80's were great ! I hardly listen to any music that was produced after 1986! In fact this very afternoon I am off to Birmingham to meetup with fellow fans for one of our bi annual Duran Duran pilgramage / drinking weekends.

Back OT. The OAV was the first thing I watched when I started my gatch fandom (it was easier to get hold of). All I had to compare it to was my BOTP memories of 25 yrs ago so it didnt grate too much.

No new posts 19-12-2008 10:21 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

LB, as much as I tried with my hair, it never had the cool look that most woman had in the 80's. Even Aquanet couldn't hold this flat mess to anything. Biggrins

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 19-12-2008 14:27 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by veritas

In fact this very afternoon I am off to Birmingham to meetup with fellow fans for one of our bi annual Duran Duran pilgramage / drinking weekends.

I love Duran Duran, and still sing along whenever one of their songs is on the radio!

It sounds like you're going to have a great weekend -enjoy!

No new posts 19-12-2008 15:18 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by veritas
The 80's were great ! I hardly listen to any music that was produced after 1986! In fact this very afternoon I am off to Birmingham to meetup with fellow fans for one of our bi annual Duran Duran pilgramage / drinking weekends.

Whoo hoo! I'm a Durannie too, Veritas! I still follow their music, although I'm not staying in theor hotels on tour anymore. ROFL 2

No new posts 19-12-2008 15:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
LB, as much as I tried with my hair, it never had the cool look that most woman had in the 80's. Even Aquanet couldn't hold this flat mess to anything. Biggrins

Sigh, mine was cut in lots of choppy layers (ie. ugly), but I was pretty clueless about styling and styling products, and never bothered trying to do much with it. I didn't like my hair much then and I cringe whenever I see pictures of it now!

No new posts 19-12-2008 15:21 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: