Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Fighter » Episode 48 of Gatchaman Fighter
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Episode 48 of Gatchaman Fighter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Episode 48 of Gatchaman Fighter Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Someone just recently put the final episode of Gatchaman Fighter up on youtube, in 5 parts.

The only catch, it's dubbed into Italian and there are no subtitles.

As I've never seen this episode, in any language, I watched it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?p=...ORCE1969&page=2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 20-07-2008 at 04:48.
No new posts 20-07-2008 04:48 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Iborigia you're missing part of the link... with youtube you have to make sure you have the lot or it just goes to random.

I'd love to see it anyway since the picture tells the story too.

No new posts 20-07-2008 12:53 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

LB, that rocks!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

No new posts 20-07-2008 14:32 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Iborigia you're missing part of the link... with youtube you have to make sure you have the lot or it just goes to random.

I'd love to see it anyway since the picture tells the story too.

I linked to the video collection of the person, DFORCE1969, who put it up, but it seems to have shifted from page 2 to page 3.

Here's a direct link to the first part.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oG0w29Njxqw

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 20-07-2008 at 14:42.
No new posts 20-07-2008 14:42 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

I got into it then it just stopped at an interesting part!!!

But I got the jist anyway even if it was in Italian. Thanks for for link!

No new posts 21-07-2008 00:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

LB, thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaankeeeee!!!1 thumbsup2 Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown Bowdown

Off to see it!!!!

Ah, Ego!!! Flamebounce

No new posts 24-07-2008 18:30 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy did you see the part where Ego got killed by Sosai.

I think Ego had more guts than Katse since he stood up to him, even if he had his own plans for power and world domination.

No new posts 24-07-2008 22:34 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Amy did you see the part where Ego got killed by Sosai.

I even cried at that part! The scene where Ken looks at the picture of his mother was so touching. Poor Ego! It's just not fair! He was trying to save the world! And if weren't for him and Mechandol to blow up the reactor Gatchaman couldn't have enter Z's body to destroy him!

And yes, you are right! Ego is not a coward like Katse or Gelsadra. I even would have give Ken a hug when he sliced the Sosai bit in half. Alien scum, he killed Ego!!! Crying2

No new posts 25-07-2008 18:14 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ego was just mislead by his ambitions, i know I have read in places he hesitated in joining Galactor. I guess it was that side of him that made him see more power.

No new posts 25-07-2008 23:08 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks for the awesome link LB! banana3

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 26-07-2008 14:28 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Ego was just mislead by his ambitions, i know I have read in places he hesitated in joining Galactor. I guess it was that side of him that made him see more power.

Hesitating wouldn't be the right word. Unlike Katse and Sadra, Ego knew from the very beginning Z will use him as a puppet just as he wanted to use Z in return. He accepted the alliance because he thought Z's mechas will bring him a quicker, easier victory than he would have gained battling ISO's forces with his own.

Besides, saying no would have pissed Z off and that's not a smart thing to do when you're inside a humongous alien that doesn't give a damn on human rights.

No new posts 26-07-2008 16:55 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: