Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Which girl is best for the Eagle?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Poll: Which Swan is best for the Eagle?
Jun vote leftpercentvote right 4 50.00%
Princess vote leftpercentvote right 2 25.00%
Kelly vote leftpercentvote right 1 12.50%
Aggie vote leftpercentvote right 1 12.50%
Rumi/Amanda vote leftpercentvote right 0 0.00%
Total: 8 Votes 100%

Go to the bottom of this page Which girl is best for the Eagle?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Which girl is best for the Eagle? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So we have the condor's poll going, which Swan do you think would suit the Eagle?

Ken or Mark.

No new posts 08-07-2008 02:30 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I think Jun is a little better suited to both of them. She's good at pulling their heads out of the clouds.

No new posts 08-07-2008 13:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Jun is winning! You know I thought Princess would be a contender.

No new posts 09-07-2008 02:18 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

These things don't let me vote, or I'd be all over Princess being the better girl!!

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 18-11-2008 21:02 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

The poll must be over, SJ.

No new posts 18-11-2008 21:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Ahhhhh just my luck to miss out on voting for my swannie

Sighhh

No new posts 18-11-2008 21:31 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Maybe it's a good thing this poll is closed, or I would have had to do a write in.... The first thing I thought when I read the subject line of the thread was "Me!!" Winknudge

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Hinotori on 19-11-2008 at 01:48.
No new posts 19-11-2008 01:48 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

Meesa sad too the pole was closed! I would hae picked Rumi. Just for the priceless look on Jun's face!

#dodges yoy-yos#

No new posts 23-11-2008 19:20 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

Erm, who's Rumi/Amanda and I think I would have voted Princess if the poll was still going as she was one of the few young ladies I fancied as a kid.

No new posts 23-11-2008 23:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I believe Rumi was the daughter of the man/scientist who was going to sell secrets to Galactor. Ken finds her in a room, in a Galactor Base, after he punches her. She falls in love with Ken and Ken then returns her to her father at a train station.

Or do I have the wrong person.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-11-2008 at 01:39.
No new posts 24-11-2008 01:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Oooops

Made a mistake!!!!!

yell yell yell yell

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 24-11-2008 at 01:38.
No new posts 24-11-2008 01:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You're right, CD...Rumi is Dr. Boronbo's daughter...the one who was kidnapped by Galactor...she had a big crush on Ken...and I think he was "digging" her, too...I think it's funny that Jun says she is jealous of Rumi in this ep (even though she has no idea what is really going on with Ken...then she'd be even more jealous!) I was looking to see if I had a screenie...I am working on this volume in my Fan Pages now...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-11-2008 02:04 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

spacer

Ken walked away from a potential romance....(Anguish and longing for the life he could never have...) it was meant to high light his sacrifice for the planet...

No new posts 24-11-2008 02:52 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

In the BotP version, I believe Mark was flattered, but put her crush down to hero-worship or something.

He admitted to having an "affection" for Princess in that one ... It was one of the reasons he said it wasn't a good thing for them to hook up.

At least I think that's the eppy

Sighhh

No new posts 24-11-2008 03:17 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
shamrokchick shamrokchick is a Female
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-08-2008

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
You're right, CD...Rumi is Dr. Boronbo's daughter...the one who was kidnapped by Galactor...she had a big crush on Ken...and I think he was "digging" her, too...I think it's funny that Jun says she is jealous of Rumi in this ep (even though she has no idea what is really going on with Ken...then she'd be even more jealous!) I was looking to see if I had a screenie...I am working on this volume in my Fan Pages now...

When I watched that episode... I wondered if Jun really did know since Ken went alone... Can't blame her for being jealous Wink

No new posts 24-11-2008 04:25 shamrokchick is offline Send an Email to shamrokchick Search for Posts by shamrokchick Add shamrokchick to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: shamrokchick
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by SJ_SwanJun
In the BotP version, I believe Mark was flattered, but put her crush down to hero-worship or something.

He admitted to having an "affection" for Princess in that one ... It was one of the reasons he said it wasn't a good thing for them to hook up.

At least I think that's the eppy

Yes, I remember that! I like the BOTP version better! He does say he "has his affections for Princess..." good Eagle!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-11-2008 10:20 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Yes, I remember that! I like the BOTP version better! He does say he "has his affections for Princess..." good Eagle!

Now my smutty little mind is toooooooootally interpreting that comment in lots of fun ways ...

:snort:

How sweet though ... he is a one-woman kinda guy.

Strange word "affections" to use i a kids proggie though. When I was six, I asked mum what Mark meant by that. Her response to that was... that he "played trains" with her..

What does that mean?

Shortly before that, my six-year-old self had walked in on mum in a ... oh ... compromising situation ... (every kid has walked in on nookie once, right?) when I questioned what she was doing she told me she was "playing trains"...

Unique explanation, eh?

So, while I absolutely did not get it ... That's what I thought.

And want to hear something really funny????? (And, oh totally embarrassing -- thank gosh it was cute)

We used to play BotP all the time at school and home when I was 6 going on 7. So after that, I was Princess, and a little boyfriend was Mark. Seeing the episode was fairly recent, we both got nekkid and got in to bed.

No, we didn't do anything but lie there and wonder "what's so interesting about this?" ... But we got our asses royally kicked when Mum came home!!

I was banned from watching BotP for a week!

Uh, should I really admit that to you lot?????

Just slip that into the "You know you've watched too much Battle of the Planets when:" files ...

HAHA

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 24-11-2008 10:39 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Too funny! And here they tried so hard to make BOTP into a wholesome and educational show for children, yet it nevertheless had a "corrupting" influence, courtesy of Mark and Princess!

No new posts 25-11-2008 18:56 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

I saw the show before I started collecting euphamisms, so never saw it that way.

Off to split my brain again. Have to keep one part innocent.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 20-01-2009 19:27 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: