Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » WANTED
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WANTED
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Her hair really changes depending on the "lighting" of where she is. It goes from a really light green like in one of the screen caps all the way to black, but generally it's in a middle area, tending more towards the darker green than the lighter. In the later two seasons, it tends to be a definite green more frequently. I'd say it's probably six of green-haired episodes and half a dozen of black-haired episodes in the original season.

No new posts 29-05-2004 21:31 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Or perhaps the artists ran out of black ink?

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 29-05-2004 22:44 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hence the varying shades of green? Perhaps they're like me and set the color they use right in the middle of all the other colors, like me, making it difficult to find the correct one. Ink looks darker when in a jar, ya know. Can't blame a fella for making a mistake every now and then.

No new posts 29-05-2004 23:13 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

a guy as *SWAN*!?!?!? HAHAHAHAHA! Hope they paid him extra! Thats just to weird, even for me!

No new posts 31-05-2004 04:15 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
lyon
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-12-2002

spacer

back in what, the seventeenth century, all the girl parts in plays were given to castrati - hopefully this guy didnt have to go that far.

No new posts 31-05-2004 05:23 lyon is offline Send an Email to lyon Homepage of lyon Search for Posts by lyon Add lyon to your Buddy List Add lyon to your Contact List YIM Screenname: tuxedo_lyon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*snicker* But then the little boy-band could have a soprano. Might be a wise business decision, or something.

No new posts 31-05-2004 13:40 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

all boy bands are made from unucks (is that how you spell it?)

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 31-05-2004 14:37 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Or perhaps the artists ran out of black ink?

Closer than you know apparently. In reading up on the various shrines of Gatch on the web, I have been educated to the fact that black ink is the most expensive color to use for cell painting. Combine that with the fact that the Japanese culture is full of folks with black hair. The florescent day-glo anime hair dye colors that became popular did so because they were much cheaper to paint than the true to nature 'black' hair.

Hence Jun developing algae hair as the series went on. It was just economically sound.

Kinda cool trivia huh?

Now if you get asked that question on Jeopardy, you'll win the daily double over that egghead physicist.

hehehe

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 31-05-2004 14:44 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Yay for Buffy!

Knew you or Meridian would find some trivia related to it.

No new posts 31-05-2004 16:11 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

oooh, a detail!

Luv'em, luv'em, keep'em coming

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 31-05-2004 20:30 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer

Meridian is the trivia goddess. I just follow her lead. Big Grin

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 01-06-2004 02:50 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wow. Never knew that. I guess it's because computer printer color ink is more expensive than black. That's really interesting that it was opposite.

Oh, and Cep, it's spelled eunuch. Course, I only really know this from reading the Pirates of the Carribean script. Capt. Sparrow had quite a fascination with it.

No new posts 01-06-2004 02:50 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
video567 video567 is a Male
Former Lurker

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2004

spacer

hi im curious does any one have bigger better quality pictures of the NTT gatchaman comercials? thank you

No new posts 04-06-2004 04:04 video567 is offline Send an Email to video567 Homepage of video567 Search for Posts by video567 Add video567 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: jedilos567
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: