Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » *twiddles thumbs*
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page *twiddles thumbs*
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
*twiddles thumbs* Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well you'd think there would be a little more activity. Allsmiles

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-04-2004 14:15 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-07-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, considering most internet junkies I know sleep in on Saturday, that would explain the bulk of the silence. Patience Obi Wan Patience.

Looks like it's coming together...I'll poke around this morning some.

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 03-04-2004 14:39 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oo best watch out for you ey find all me mistakes Big Grin

No new posts 03-04-2004 14:55 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Buffy Buffy is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big Grin

"Spider sense....tingling."

No new posts 03-04-2004 16:42 Buffy is offline Send an Email to Buffy Search for Posts by Buffy Add Buffy to your Buddy List
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

(ruffles feathers engagingly)

Well Im here!

No new posts 03-04-2004 19:08 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

but for how long? Abduct1

.....mwuhaha

No new posts 03-04-2004 19:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tajiri Tajiri is a Male

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I would have crashed the party sooner but well errr...the site wouldn't load up last night. Not mention I've been at work all day. And then there was the food I had to eat and some movies I wanted to watch and some PS games I needed to play. But I'm here now Big Grin

No new posts 04-04-2004 03:06 Tajiri is offline Send an Email to Tajiri Search for Posts by Tajiri Add Tajiri to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Ya...that was my fault....Blushing.........I guess?

There was a mysterious gatch gremlin that made the site fall to peices last night not 5 minutes after I opened it.

Nothing like smooth sailing huh Rolleyes

No new posts 04-04-2004 10:13 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Looking good, Cep, looking good!

Overall, I think you've done a really good job. I like the enhancements, and you've kept enough of the old flavour that was so comfortable to us.

Really like the QuickReply and the "active threads" bit -- saves me a lot of time.

Cricket

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 04-04-2004 17:27 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Nps Bounce2 glad you like it, makes the effort all worth while.

Can't wait for Elvin to see the smilies!! Big Grin

And finally I can tussle with Imi!

No new posts 04-04-2004 22:17 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Tengu
Forum Legend

20 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-07-2001

spacer

Im always here. and please note, I have been posting too.

and I put up my old IF

No new posts 05-04-2004 08:59 Tengu is offline Send an Email to Tengu Search for Posts by Tengu Add Tengu to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Elvin has found the smilies. Drool2

Elvin is drowning in smilies. Drown

Elvin: Smilies = Alcoholic: Jack Daniels. Alcoholic1 Alcoholic2

Thank you, Cep, thank you. Abduct3 <---I'm being abducted by smilies. Yay!

No new posts 06-04-2004 03:27 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I love playing with my smilies Leapfrog

No new posts 06-04-2004 10:35 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I like all the redsvsblues. They're pretty nifty.
Red Vs Blue Red Vs Red Red Mistake Red Fights Back Red Kills Blue Red Retreats: Blue Kills Red Blues Kill Red Blues Kill Red with Rockets Yup. They're cool.

No new posts 06-04-2004 17:54 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

Lol I'll have to update them Big Grin

No new posts 06-04-2004 18:04 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah! Violence is always hilarious, a la Monty Python's Black Knight. The more graphic, the better. 007

No new posts 06-04-2004 18:09 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: