Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Help Please...Need Good Ken & Joe Screencaps
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help Please...Need Good Ken & Joe Screencaps
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2008

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Thanks for the well wishes, guys.... I think we're out of the woods now... Biglaugh1

Ok, here's a try at some big pics..see what you think...it *is* hard to find a smiling Joe! I think I like the last one best... he has a smexy smirk!

I'm glad the bad weather has passed you by.

YES, I do agree with you about the last one being the BEST. I'm absolutely taking it. But seeing all the wonderful pics that Katsesama posted as well, I've decided to make my prezzie to the kids bookmarks. The metal bookmarks you see are rectangular, so I can have four pictures engraved -- two in front and two in the back. (He he he! If I still have enough money leftover, I might have a pendant made for me too. :wink2Smile

Thank you so much!

No new posts 12-05-2008 20:17 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Dear Katsesama,

Thank you so much for all these wonderful screenies! As I told Springie, I've made the decision. I'm going to give the kids goldplated bookmarks, so I could squeeze in 4 piccies -- two in front and two in the back to be engraved in metal. Planning to splurge on a little extra for me too.

Again, thank you very, very much! I'm sure my nephew and niece would be very delighted on their birthdays!!

Sincerely,
Rory

No new posts 12-05-2008 20:21 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by gatchgirl
Rory, you have one of the best Gatch fans on the job for you. Springie, I must say that those pics are making me go YUM, YUM!!!

Make it TWO of the best Gatch fans! I can't wait to see the reactions of my nephew and niece when I give them their prezzies. dancing

No new posts 12-05-2008 20:24 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Be sure to post pics of the bookmarks when they are done!Biglaugh1

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 12-05-2008 22:22 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:

Good suggestion Springie,

Please do post Rory.

No new posts 12-05-2008 22:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
Replies to Both Springie & CD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
quote:

Please do post Rory.

I'll see what I can do about taking pictures. I don't have a digital camera, you see. I tried taking pictures of a Metaza pendant I did for my friend before, but with a regular camera, the engraving did not come out clearly because of the flash.

No new posts 12-05-2008 23:31 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: Replies to Both Springie & CD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:
quote:

Please do post Rory.

I'll see what I can do about taking pictures. I don't have a digital camera, you see. I tried taking pictures of a Metaza pendant I did for my friend before, but with a regular camera, the engraving did not come out clearly because of the flash.

And I take it you do not have access to a scanner?
Or would a scanner not work on an item like that.

No new posts 12-05-2008 23:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Rory Rory is a Female
Boardie

I am an Eagle.

4 fics uploaded

spacer
RE: Replies to Both Springie & CD Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Rory
quote:
quote:

Please do post Rory.

And I take it you do not have access to a scanner?
Or would a scanner not work on an item like that.

Question? Is it possible to scan images already engraved in metal? Haven't tried that. Have any tips? There's a place where I usually have stuff scanned, so if you'll just teach me how to do it, that would be better.

No new posts 12-05-2008 23:55 Rory is offline Send an Email to Rory Homepage of Rory Search for Posts by Rory Add Rory to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am not sure Rory. Shrug
All I could say is try one and see what happens.

No new posts 13-05-2008 01:06 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: