Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »The Debating Room » Creative Vs Cannon
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Creative Vs Cannon
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

When I beta for people, I find I tend to read a story twice. The first time for pleasure and then a second time to look for any spelling errors or grammatical errors.

No new posts 06-11-2009 15:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amethyst, thanks for your advice. I think your example is just the right one that I have to undergo for two reasons:-

1) being so tight with time I prefer to at least submit a few chapters instead of taking a lot of time to complete a whole story;
2) being my first experience and not sure if I'm going in the right way, I prefer to hear some feedback on what I have already written in order not to continue messing out things!

CD, it's a good thing to read a story twice when you're a beta, just as when you've watched a film twice ... the second time one tends to get a better grip of the story. Moreover, any gaps or uncertainties or even mistakes could be cleared out, these perhaps being ignored in the first place!

No new posts 06-11-2009 16:19 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  4  5  [6]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (6): « first ...  « previous  4  5  [6] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: