Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » MY first post here
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page MY first post here
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Love the updates to the Phoenix Fury. I hope that it screams like lightning through the air, but I also hope that you don't lose it if it goes that fast. Unless it flies here. Then I promise to try and send it back to you.

With all the Swannies Faint , makes me think of how many times did the actual ship look like this after a battle with Galactor/Spectra? Says the Condor, who probably caused that to happen more then once.

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 08-03-2008 11:31 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

With all the pics that Fury has posted..it does kind of remind me of the rebuilding of the pheonix when it blew up. What episode was that in? I can't remember...

Infinity I just saw this smilie...so cool...I had to use it!

No new posts 09-03-2008 10:05 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

We have not heard from Fury in a while.
I hope he did not get lost when/if he took the Phoenix for a flight. laugh3

No new posts 22-03-2008 21:10 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatch72 gatch72 is a Male
Honoured Member

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-07-2004

spacer

Welcome to the boards and nice work!!!

No new posts 24-03-2008 01:58 gatch72 is offline Homepage of gatch72 Search for Posts by gatch72 Add gatch72 to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: zoltarkatse@hotmail.com
fury101 fury101 is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-03-2008

spacer

Sorry its been so long, been back at work solidly for the past couple of weeks with no days off due to an incident where 3 members of my team got themselves knocked out by a gang of youths.
So, we are short staffed and working long shifts right now.

The phoenix is all but complete. The engine has been tested and managed to knock over a pile of CD's at a ten foot range Smile (not intentional but it proved how much power is coming out of her)

Also we have had bad weather for the past few weeks so no chance of a test glide let alone a test flight.

All I have left to do is is sort out the centre of gravity, recharge the battery and wait for a nice still day for the maiden flight.

Fingers crossed it will still be in one piece after the test flight lol.

Will check back soon.

Paul

No new posts 25-03-2008 18:06 fury101 is offline Send an Email to fury101 Search for Posts by fury101 Add fury101 to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by fury101
The engine has been tested and managed to knock over a pile of CD's at a ten foot range Smile (not intentional but it proved how much power is coming out of her)

Excellent! Evil-doing CD mechas of the world, beware!

No new posts 25-03-2008 18:11 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope you get some good weather to take it out, Paul!

No new posts 25-03-2008 20:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Looking forward to hearing how the test filght goes.

No new posts 25-03-2008 20:46 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Hinotori Hinotori is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am an Eagle.

2 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-10-2007

spacer

Thanks for the update, Paul! Can't wait to find out how the test flight goes! Flyer

Eagle Condor Swan Swallow Hootie

No new posts 25-03-2008 23:12 Hinotori is offline Send an Email to Hinotori Search for Posts by Hinotori Add Hinotori to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Hinotori72
Metaliant Metaliant is a Male
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2005

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by fury101
Sorry its been so long, been back at work solidly for the past couple of weeks with no days off due to an incident where 3 members of my team got themselves knocked out by a gang of youths.
So, we are short staffed and working long shifts right now.

The phoenix is all but complete. The engine has been tested and managed to knock over a pile of CD's at a ten foot range Smile (not intentional but it proved how much power is coming out of her)

Also we have had bad weather for the past few weeks so no chance of a test glide let alone a test flight.

All I have left to do is is sort out the centre of gravity, recharge the battery and wait for a nice still day for the maiden flight.

Fingers crossed it will still be in one piece after the test flight lol.

Will check back soon.

Paul

I agree with lborgia88, any Galactor CD mechs out there, beware. Glad it going okay and hopefully there will be nice weather (when don't know but don't trust those Galactor weather people like Micheal Fish).

I think what you need to do Paul is to hire our Swannies to be part of your team, then those youths will pay, especailly after eating their cookies.

No new posts 29-03-2008 10:37 Metaliant is offline Send an Email to Metaliant Homepage of Metaliant Search for Posts by Metaliant Add Metaliant to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: The Legend
fury101 fury101 is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-03-2008

spacer

Hi all

If you cant wait for my mini god phoenix models i am posting the link to the website where i found the card model which i based my rc phoenix on.

Its in japanese but if you look on the left hand side you will see several buttons. Pick the fourth one down and if you look through the pictures you will see a god phoenix. Click on it and you will find a printable model with graphical instructions so its reasonably easy to follow and make Smile

Enjoy.

http://win1999.web.fc2.com/

No new posts 12-05-2008 16:12 fury101 is offline Send an Email to fury101 Search for Posts by fury101 Add fury101 to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks so much, Fury!

No new posts 12-05-2008 16:28 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you for the link Fury.

No new posts 12-05-2008 20:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
« first ...  « previous  3  4  [5]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): « first ...  « previous  3  4  [5] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: