Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fun Forums] »The buy, sell or swap shop » Gatchaman OAVs - Xmas present for someone
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman OAVs - Xmas present for someone
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Gatchaman OAVs - Xmas present for someone Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Sorting through my collection yesterday, I found a box set of the Urban Vision Gatchaman OAV video set. I don't need it any more since I have it on DVD. So I would like it to go to a new home and I am giving it away free. Let me know if you want it.

Obviously it's NTSC.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-12-2007 10:12 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Damn I'm in the wrong region!

No new posts 03-12-2007 11:01 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's videos so it's not region coded. If your tv & video can do "NTSC on PAL" (which is how I watched it since I'm also in a PAL country) then you should be able to watch it.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-12-2007 11:12 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Anyone interested?

No new posts 04-12-2007 11:39 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Dr. Sinc [de Alter] Dr. Sinc [de Alter] is a Male
Former Lurker

I am an Egoblosser.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2008

spacer

Mmm... It's been a while since last post... I wonder what happened to this disc set... Well, I could wish to have such a present, since I have skill enough to re-code the video to necessary region, but... International delivery services do not allow to transfer data sources. DHL failed to deliver me Gatch Fighter long before... And Urssia has struct laws for data sources import. Anyway, since all this time, I'm just wondering what've happened to this disc set, meridianday-san?

Soon this world will be mine! --Evil Genius's Prayer

No new posts 24-05-2008 09:59 Dr. Sinc [de Alter] is offline Send an Email to Dr. Sinc [de Alter] Search for Posts by Dr. Sinc [de Alter] Add Dr. Sinc [de Alter] to your Buddy List
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I will have to have a look through my cupboards to see if I've still got them.

No new posts 24-05-2008 11:04 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: