Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Video/PC Games, Models & Toys » WTF? Where did they get this information?
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page WTF? Where did they get this information?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

So does that mean more updates to nice coming?

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:05 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
So does that mean more updates to nice coming?

Yes! Monday probably.

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:20 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

cheerleader2 Woo hoo!

No new posts 15-09-2007 17:23 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Firebird
That is the wonderful yet distractive part of the boards you come to read before getting to writing some more of your fic only to find that by the time you have got through all the posts you have to do something else and the poor little fic gets put aside for another time.

Or I check out the board to find 175 posts (like today, you guys have been busy). By the time I have read and responded to the last one, someone has come along, responded to mine and so I have to respond back. One of those endless loops.

Then, just as you say FB, I have been on so long something in RL comes along and distracts me.

No new posts 15-09-2007 20:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Or I check out the board to find 175 posts (like today, you guys have been busy). By the time I have read and responded to the last one, someone has come along, responded to mine and so I have to respond back. One of those endless loops.

That's how I have felt today! And it's weird, because usually on the weekend these boards are dead....

No new posts 15-09-2007 23:57 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It seems to me, this board has been very active all week.

But that maybe because I joined during a quiet period. Morning2
And things are just getting back to normal.

No new posts 16-09-2007 00:43 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Yes, I think it's just that for whatever reason, we've all been on... Shrug

No new posts 16-09-2007 01:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

It is nice to have them back lively though I do feel sorry for anyone returning to them after a while it must be hell to come back to thousands of posts and you must sigh and want to Wallbash

No new posts 16-09-2007 08:08 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
amyltrer amyltrer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Egoblosser.

4 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-12-2006

spacer

I had 80 new posts at most. Maybe because I spend a lot of time online. Ah well that will change from tomorrow when I'll start school. Hanged

No new posts 16-09-2007 08:49 amyltrer is offline Send an Email to amyltrer Search for Posts by amyltrer Add amyltrer to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: amyltrer MSN Screenname: amyltrer@hotmail.com
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Yeah...try coming back to well over 300 new posts...and I can't remember how many new threads! I'm *still* playing "catch-up"! fly

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 16-09-2007 13:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Amy, Good luck in school

Springie, you must have been off the board for about three days then.
I wondered why we had seen no pictures from you in a few days. I guess work is keeping you very busy too.

No new posts 16-09-2007 14:39 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Poor Springie's was having technical difficulties. Huggles

I hope it goes well at school, Amy! And don't forget, there are a number of teachers here who all have homework assignments ofr yu as well.... Teacher

I only woke up to 53 new posts, but apparently there is some game going on between Amy and CD that I put my foot into. I'm still looking for it... making my way down the list of threads...

No new posts 16-09-2007 14:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
but apparently there is some game going on between Amy and CD that I put my foot into. I'm still looking for it... making my way down the list of threads...

What I was talking about TJ was that I throw song titles, movie titles and cartoon quotes at you and you come back with even better ones.

I thought Amy was getting involved now.

No new posts 16-09-2007 15:00 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
but apparently there is some game going on between Amy and CD that I put my foot into. I'm still looking for it... making my way down the list of threads...

What I was talking about TJ was that I throw song titles, movie titles and cartoon quotes at you and you come back with even better ones.

I thought Amy was getting involved now.

Oh you do? I hadn't even realized that this had escalated to 'game'... I thought it was all in fun?

Hmmm.... let's see....

P.S. I love you! Luvu1

No new posts 16-09-2007 15:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I used game because I could not think of a better word.

besides are games not fun??? Grouprainbow

No new posts 16-09-2007 15:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Firebird

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

spacer

Springie it is good to have you back.

Amy good luck at school tomorrow

No new posts 16-09-2007 15:59 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
besides are games not fun??? Grouprainbow

You got me there!

(I've Got You Babe)

No new posts 16-09-2007 17:31 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: