Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » Crikey!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crikey!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Crikey! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Ebay Gatchaspartan

See the price on that? US$4000? I do hope no-one's foolish enough to buy that. Talk about overpriced....

Can't say I'm impressed with their prices on the smaller Gatchaspartan or the Godphoenix either. Ugh...

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 01-07-2007 21:25 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I saw where someone is bidding on it...I can't imagine having that kind of money to spend on Gatch merchandise! Spin2

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-07-2007 22:01 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Wow, I wish ebay showed the amounts the bidder is offering. I am disgusted with sellers like that though, who overprice things so massively in the hopes that some idiot will bid on them thinking they must actually be worth that kind of money.

I got one of the original gatchaspartans in the early 80s because there was a shop in my local city centre actually importing Gatch 2 and F merchandise! I bought it because it was the BOTP characters I knew all over the boxes, just couldn't work out what on earth those vehicles were meant to be Big Grin

Then I left them at my parents' house when I moved out, and my sister claimed them as her own. So I bought some more off ebay. The full size gatchaspartan as shown there cost me less than US$40, and the godphoenix cost me US$80 at most.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 02-07-2007 07:46 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

ITA, for $4,000, I'm going to take a trip to Japan and look for Gatch merchandise on my own!!!!

No new posts 04-07-2007 00:56 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: