Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Merchandise, old & new » UK BOTP Box Set
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page UK BOTP Box Set
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Heh...I figure God has to have a sense of humor...only reason I haven't been fried by lightning yet. Wink

No new posts 30-04-2004 17:59 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Too bad it'll probably be "child friendly" Something along the lines of "Spell Wars" would be more fun *sigh*

No new posts 01-05-2004 15:32 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I dunno...it depends on what plans they have for showing it. If it were on Cartoon Network's Saturday night block or Adult Swim, it would be aimed for "older audiences."

On the other hand, Teen Titans is considered child friendly, but it's still pretty good (or I'm really immature...one of the two...)

The only way to find out is to wait and watch. *sigh* I hate the waiting part.

No new posts 02-05-2004 23:13 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've been collecting the Teen Titans/ New Titans/ TeamTitans/ Titans comics for 17 years, so I guess that makes me REALLY immature.

No new posts 03-05-2004 00:47 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Heh, and there I thought it was a new concept. We *are* talking about the same show, right? (eh, whichever, it works. ^_^)

No new posts 03-05-2004 01:04 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Yeah, it was really popular in the 80's/90's. My fave is the issue with Nightwing and Starfire's wedding and Evil Raven shows up and flattens everybody!

No new posts 03-05-2004 03:31 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Cool!

They so lied to us. *sniff* They told us it was brand new...why did they lies to us, preccciousss?

Oh well...that means I can look up more stuff! Woo!

No new posts 03-05-2004 03:37 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, it IS the first time its been released as a cartoon. They tried in the 80's but there wasn't much interest.

No new posts 06-05-2004 23:36 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmm...ah well, I'm interested now. ^_^

The mix of zany humor and angst (well...as angsty as it can get) is wonderful. But mostly the humor. Wink

No new posts 07-05-2004 00:29 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Try DC comics archives (I think its still up and running).

No new posts 07-05-2004 02:44 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: