Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Gatcahamania Fic Library Opens
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Gatcahamania Fic Library Opens
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
zoessister zoessister is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-04-2006

spacer
Gatchamania Fic Library Opens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I am also getting the same thing as Transmutejun,but I have done what you said to do and I still get the same page. What am I doing wrong.

No new posts 20-05-2007 19:49 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It may be a cache thing

Could you tell me what platform you are using, what operating system and what browser you are using Zoessister

Thanks

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-05-2007 21:14 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Ebonyswanne
Hi Cep....

don't want to be picky but just to save confusion you spelt my name wrong in the Library,

you left out the "Y" other than that all good...Cheers

Swan

Err....devillook ...........All sorted now my dear Trippy

No new posts 20-05-2007 21:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Gatchamania Fic Library Opens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I use Windows XP,IE,I don't know what Platformas I don't what that is.Sorry.Unless You mean ISP,Thats AOL.

No new posts 20-05-2007 22:28 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Gatchamania Fics Library Opens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I can link to it fine when I am not logged in but when I log in it gives me the same thing again.

No new posts 20-05-2007 22:43 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

You platform is PC, Mac, Other Smile

Are you entering the Fic library or are you entering the Fic discussions. Please give me the name of a fic that this is happening on so I can test it.

No new posts 21-05-2007 08:21 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
imaqtz
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 17-07-2001

spacer

While you are in the test laboratory...let me just say..

WHOOOHOOOOO!!! Animeparty

Congrats on the Fic library Ceppers!! Smooch

Its like Fic heaven ! so many glorious fics to read and many more to discover! finally a catergorised place where I can easily find fics from each individual author as opposed to having them strewn all over the place and trying to remember where and when Ive come across them! Coolness !!

I think tho the best that had come out of this, is the upload statistic on a members ID avatar!!

Its awesome to see how many fic writers we have and have contributed thus far!

You are walking advertisements for your own works you wonderful gorgeous people! And I dont need a navman or GPS satellite anymore to try and locate your fics!! As an avid fic reader, it means a lot!

Bravo

No new posts 21-05-2007 13:49 imaqtz is offline Send an Email to imaqtz Search for Posts by imaqtz Add imaqtz to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Gatchamania Fic Library Library Opens Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have a PC. Any of them I click on won't work.

No new posts 21-05-2007 15:29 zoessister is offline Send an Email to zoessister Search for Posts by zoessister Add zoessister to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

spacer

I am closing this thread, zoessister please head here,

http://www.gatchamania.net/thread.php?threadid=1040

No new posts 21-05-2007 20:47 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Thread Closed by: Cep
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: