Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force Episode 10, now streaming!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force Episode 10, now streaming!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer
Infini-T Force Episode 10, now streaming! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Viz and Tubi TV are both now streaming Infini-T Force episode 10, "Ignition Flame.” Here is the episode synopsis and links to both sites. Enjoy!

"The team has vanished, leaving Emi with a case of amnesia and another mysterious text from her father. Now, atop a Shibuya high-rise, an epic standoff with her father is about to unfold, and Emi isn’t holding back.."

Viz Link:
https://www.viz.com/watch/streaming/medi...ode-10/9939/sub

Tubi TV Link:
http://tubitv.com/tv-shows/399177/s01_e10_ignition_flame

I’m looking forward to seeing more of what you all think of the story and characters so far. I’ll see about trying to arrange a group viewing this coming Saturday. If all looks good, I’ll put a reminder up on Thursday.

The Other Jason

www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 29-11-2017 09:20 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This is coming to a head nicely. It's great to see Emi taking control of her own destiny no matter what her "father" does to take it away from her, and I love Ken's entrance (and the other guys of course) when they return!

No new posts 29-11-2017 22:37 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

The original version of Ken was always the master of the dramatic entrance and this iteration is no different when it comes to drama. (I suspect it's his superpower.)

And on another note, ol' Z's as mad as a box of frogs, isn't he? Z, I name thee Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds.

I haven't read the manga so I have no idea how this might turn out, but I'm calling it: Z is a creature of the emotions of loss, so he's going to be defeated by The Power of Love, most probably the pure and unsullied love that Emi still holds in her heart of hearts for her dear ol' da.

Do you get the feeling that the final boss battle might turn out to be with Mister I'm-So-Fabulous Grey? (His superpower would have to be finding the multiverse's best hairdresser and cornering the market on styling products. The only reason he's been absent for the last couple of eps is that he's washing his hair after that showdown with Ken.)

See, Z's as mad as a box of frogs, and he's Woobie, Destroyer of Worlds, so there's Redemption in Defeat (and possibly even death) on the cards for Z. He's being set up for a last-minute heel-face-turn, whereas Damien... well, Damien's a bit evil. Damien says he made a clear and conscious choice to turn away from the forces of niceness to become a very naughty boy, and he wants to be the very naughtiest boy in the multiverse, so I've got him pegged as the Final Boss.

It will be interesting to see how it all turns out.

Because I'm probably entirely wrong about all of this.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 30-11-2017 at 09:58.
No new posts 29-11-2017 23:28 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
GrumpyGhostOwl GrumpyGhostOwl is a Female
Master Boardie

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-12-2016

spacer

Of course, what Ken and the others haven't realised is that to defeat Grey, all they have to do is dump a bucket of something gross -- like perming lotion -- on his hair and he'll be so distressed that he'll fly into a frothing rage that will prevent him from thinking clearly, at which point the heroes can charge in, brandishing weaponised hair-straighteners -- cheap ones, set to the wrong temperature -- and save the day.

If Tatsunoko had included a female hero on the Infini-T force team, she would have thought of this already and sorted Damien Grey right out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by GrumpyGhostOwl on 30-11-2017 at 01:55.
No new posts 30-11-2017 01:54 GrumpyGhostOwl is offline Send an Email to GrumpyGhostOwl Search for Posts by GrumpyGhostOwl Add GrumpyGhostOwl to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

LOL

No new posts 01-12-2017 04:17 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: