Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Infini-T Force On Tubi TV
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Infini-T Force On Tubi TV
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
Infini-T Force On Tubi TV Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

Viz announced today that they have partnered with Tubi TV as a second outlet to watch Infini-T Force through (The first being the Viz website, of course). They will be carrying the series at the same time Viz does, meaning that the first two episodes should be available there tomorrow. So, if the Viz site doesn't work well for you, for whatever reason, you now have an alternative place to try! You can find Tubi TV here:

https://tubitv.com/

Also, the Infini-T Force website has listed the Japanese release schedule for the DVD and Blu-Rays for the series. Yes, I know that the first episode of the series just aired in Japan, but you've gotta plan ahead, you know!

Anyway, the schedule is as follows:

Vol. 1 (Episode #'s 1~3)
Released on December 20th

Vol. 2 (Episodes 4~6)
Released on January 17th

Vol. 3 (Episode #'s 7~9)
Released on February 7th

Vol. 4 (Episode #'s 10~12)
Released on February 21st.

The Blu-Ray for each volume will retail for 7,000 yen (Plus tax), while the DVDs will be 6,000 yen (Plus tax). Each volume comes in a special slipcase, and includes 3 postcards as a bonus goodie.

They haven't announced a release date for the Infini-T Force movie yet, beyond being in February, but I strongly suspect that the release of the 4th volume of the series will closely coincide with the release date for the movie.

Before you ask, no mention has been made of these including English subtitles or an English dub. I'd assume that we'll have to wait for Viz to release the series for anything like that. Viz, of course, has yet to announce any sort of Blu-Ray/DVD release for the series here, and likely won't until it has finished its 12 episode run. I guess that will give us something to look forward to in 2018.

Now, we just have to wait until tomorrow for Viz and Tubi to start streaming the series here. So, watch it as soon as you can, and then come here to post your initial impressions of it! We'd all like to know what you think!

James

No new posts 03-10-2017 22:23 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks!!

No new posts 03-10-2017 23:18 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's a of good information James, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. I hope they see the need for subs or voice overs in English. They the audience to do it. Especially if its being promoted in
English speaking countries.

No new posts 04-10-2017 04:10 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

The 2 episodes that are up are subbed in English, which is nice. I'm sure that was Viz's doing.

No new posts 04-10-2017 22:03 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: