Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Crescent Coral Library is Sort of Up and Running
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Crescent Coral Library is Sort of Up and Running
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer
Thumb Up! Crescent Coral Library is Sort of Up and Running Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I've got some good news!

A basic site is up and sort of running. I am still in the process of adding pages to the site itself. If you already signed up, I changed the plugin that ran membership, so you may want to go into your profile and change some things. The plugin that runs membership allows for people to PM each other, so if you have questions, you can PM me. You should be able to use the username and password you created when you signed up.

I was able to post one fic. I haven't had time to post more than that. I have not tried to post a multi-chapter fic. If you want to start posting fics, go ahead. I'm still working on adding categories. If there is a category you don't see, let me know.

I know that this seems like a mess, but this will help find any bugs and work out the process to post. I'm still busy with school. Spring break is next week but I'm going out of town for a few days. I'm hoping that things have settled down enough with school that I can work on the site a bit more.

http://crescentcorallibrary.com/

No new posts 28-02-2016 22:54 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

That's wonderful, Ann!

No new posts 28-02-2016 23:34 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hooray! whoo

No new posts 29-02-2016 00:31 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wonderful news! Thanks so much, msann!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 29-02-2016 01:05 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woohoo, thanks for your hard work! Smile

No new posts 29-02-2016 05:01 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I got the notice that I can start posting fics. I might try this weekend.

No new posts 01-03-2016 13:50 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You're welcome. Smile

If there are any problems, let me know.

No new posts 02-03-2016 13:32 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Could someone with author privileges go to this URL and let me know what comes up? You should get a "form" of sorts that would let you post a story. Let me know what comes up, plus any error messages you might get.

http://crescentcorallibrary.com/write/

This won't come up for me as admin.

Thanks!

No new posts 02-03-2016 17:54 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

All I get is a message saying "You are not allowed to do this."

No new posts 03-03-2016 01:45 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite

Are you logged in? You have to be logged in or you won't see the page. I had to create a second account just for author stuff. I could see it from my author account, but I can't see it from my admin account.

ETA: It was the theme on the site. I logged in as an author and tried to post and I got the same message. I changed the theme. Try it again and let me know if it works.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by msannomalley on 03-03-2016 at 02:14.
No new posts 03-03-2016 01:49 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by msannomalley
quote:

Are you logged in? You have to be logged in or you won't see the page. I had to create a second account just for author stuff. I could see it from my author account, but I can't see it from my admin account.

ETA: It was the theme on the site. I logged in as an author and tried to post and I got the same message. I changed the theme. Try it again and let me know if it works.

Groupwave Bingo! I'll be posting stuff soon. (Duh duh dunnnnn!)

No new posts 03-03-2016 04:39 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Daniella T Daniella T is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-09-2011

spacer

I've posted most of my one-off fics on the Library.

Now I need to get my act together and post the longer ones too Smile

No new posts 16-04-2016 20:29 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:

Will you post the ones we did jointly? Or shall I?

I didn't see an option for joint submissions, but maybe I just need to read the instructions again Waiting

No new posts 16-04-2016 20:30 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Daniella T
quote:
quote:
quote:

I didn't see an option for joint submissions, but maybe I just need to read the instructions again Waiting

As of right now, there isn't an option for joint submissions. It's a limitation of the plug-in. It may be an option in the future.

No new posts 16-04-2016 22:41 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Go right ahead, DT! Big Grin

No new posts 16-04-2016 22:57 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
GatchaFreak

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OK, the one-off stories co-authored by EW and DT are up in the Crescent Coral Library!

No new posts 23-04-2016 18:11 Daniella T is offline Send an Email to Daniella T Search for Posts by Daniella T Add Daniella T to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
OK, the one-off stories co-authored by EW and DT are up in the Crescent Coral Library!

*Insert evil laugh here. Thanks.*

No new posts 23-04-2016 18:30 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Woohoo Smile

No new posts 23-04-2016 19:10 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I've been tinkering around with the site somewhat. You'll noticed that right off the bat, the theme is different. I'm trying out different themes. Now that school is wrapping up for the semester, I have more time to work on the site.

Authors should now have access to the "back end" of the site and all the tools that come with it. There are more details over at the site on the Tech Support forum.

I created a taxonomy for authors as a workaround for the multiple author issue.

No new posts 01-05-2016 15:41 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

I started to post Sacrifice, but couldn't figure out how to do chapter 2. I followed your instructions for starting a fic with chapters, Ann, but can't figure out how to do chapter 2 and onward.

No new posts 01-05-2016 19:00 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: