Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Arrival from Japan
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Arrival from Japan
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
adrianag adrianag is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-07-2015

spacer
Arrival from Japan Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hola everyone!

Hope all are fine. Sorry for being a bit absent but have been very busy.

Few days ago a big box came from Japan....another on the way.....and brought all my belated birthday presents!

I wanted to share them with all of you. If there is an item anyone one of you want to see in specific, please let me know and I will upload a photo.....

Once the other box arrives, will share it as well Smile

Enjoy them!

No new posts 23-09-2015 20:35 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

that is an amazing collection adriana, and more to come too? You are sooo lucky.

I think I'm as excited to see what is coming as you are to receive them Smile

No new posts 23-09-2015 21:38 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Very exciting haul. Smile What middleman service are you using? I use Celga.

No new posts 23-09-2015 21:49 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
msannomalley msannomalley is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 05-05-2014

spacer

Nice haul. Smile

No new posts 23-09-2015 23:19 msannomalley is offline Send an Email to msannomalley Homepage of msannomalley Search for Posts by msannomalley Add msannomalley to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Bowdown What an impressive collection!

No new posts 23-09-2015 23:56 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Looks like you've had a wonderful birthday! Animeflower

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-09-2015 03:57 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by KT1972
that is an amazing collection adriana, and more to come too? You are sooo lucky.

I think I'm as excited to see what is coming as you are to receive them Smile

Hola KT,

Yes! I'm very excited and waiting everyday for the next box to arrive. This is only the first of four shipments. There are another two in Japan as I have two different agents over there.....so wait for more!!!

Animegiggle

No new posts 24-09-2015 04:26 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
Very exciting haul. Smile What middleman service are you using? I use Celga.

Hola ChrisW!

Thank you......I was sooooo happy receiving it. Believe me and I couldn't wait to share it with all of you! No one here knows the series anyway......

I have two agents in Japan, one is called Cathand and another is Buyee. Which one is Celga? Never heard from it. Is it located in USA?

Elfgrin2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by adrianag on 24-09-2015 at 04:29.
No new posts 24-09-2015 04:29 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by msannomalley
Nice haul. Smile

Hola Msannomally!

Thanks! As you can see I got many items from Joe......was so so happy. There a lot more from him to come, wait for the rest!

Smile

No new posts 24-09-2015 04:31 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
Bowdown What an impressive collection!

Hola ElectricWhite!

Thank you so much......I'm just starting my collection but as you can see, I'm very passionate about it. It was funny to find in Japan an item from USA: the comic from Jason (Alex Ross).

As I said, more to come......another two hauls more.....

Banana

No new posts 24-09-2015 04:34 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Springie
Looks like you've had a wonderful birthday! Animeflower

Hola Springie!

Yes, it was indeed, thank you!!!!

.I'm still waiting for the other box. The sketches that we talked about are still in Japan but the good news are that I'm going to get so more. So once I get them I can scan them for you to have a look and choose a nice one to color!

Animeclap

No new posts 24-09-2015 04:38 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
The Other Jason The Other Jason is a Male
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 11-08-2010

spacer

Hi Adriana,

Neat, boxes full of fun! Years ago I got big boxes like that from friends I had in Japan - two or three times a year for several years. They really helped fill out my collection and I always eagerly anticipated the shipments when my friends told me something was coming. So I know how you feel now.

You've got a lot of great things there and I'm sure we're all waiting to see what you post next! Smile

Best,

The Other Jason
www.battleoftheplanets.info

No new posts 24-09-2015 04:41 The Other Jason is offline Send an Email to The Other Jason Homepage of The Other Jason Search for Posts by The Other Jason Add The Other Jason to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by The Other Jason
Hi Adriana,

Neat, boxes full of fun! Years ago I got big boxes like that from friends I had in Japan - two or three times a year for several years. They really helped fill out my collection and I always eagerly anticipated the shipments when my friends told me something was coming. So I know how you feel now.

You've got a lot of great things there and I'm sure we're all waiting to see what you post next!

Hola Jason....the other,

Yes! The box weighted 10.5 kg and it took me a couple of hours to go though each and every item. Like a little girl during Christmas!

Every year I got shipments and this is the first time I got for Gatchaman. Normally are from Candy or Inuyasha so, I'm new collecting memorabilia from the series......

There is one more on the way and two waiting in Japan. My idea is to get everything the next two months or the latest for Christmas.....and for that I got a really nice present from Santa....more cels from Joe!!!!

Will keep you all posted!

Santa

No new posts 24-09-2015 05:09 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

You can find it here:

Celga

No new posts 24-09-2015 05:31 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
You can find it here:

Celga

Hola ChrisW,

Great site to get the items. It's similar to the ones I have. Lucky for you, it's in English because for me, it's all in Japanese. I use the poor translation they provide but works for me, I'm used to it.....

Please share anything you have bought from there!

Smile

No new posts 24-09-2015 05:40 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I showed you most of my collection earlier, but I got some stuff in the meantime:

See Here

No new posts 24-09-2015 06:01 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
I showed you most of my collection earlier, but I got some stuff in the meantime:

See Here

Your collection is amazing Chris!!! Thank you so much for sharing!

I love the figures, the Phoenix, the drawings....all! Even Ken's baby doll is so cute. Compare to you I'm just an amateur jeje

Thanks a lot!

cheerleader2

No new posts 24-09-2015 06:23 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That baby doll was made by E. D. Darling here on the forum. So far she's made and given away (raffled off, so given away randomly to those of us interested) a number of team members, and I think she plans to continue when she has time. (She's moved, etc., so been very busy.) She's very talented! Maybe someone will make the effort to find a link to her forum threads. Smile

It's all relative. Tatsunokofan and The Other Jason have much larger collections!

No new posts 24-09-2015 06:40 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

It looks like you got a lot of goodies, Adriana! I am sure you will have a lot of fun going through it all. Just curious though: why is it all coming in one box? Did it all come from one store, or did you purchase someone else's collection? Or something else? When I get things, I normally get 1 or 2 pieces at a time, and I've been collecting slowly over the years. I don't usually receive such a big box!

No new posts 24-09-2015 12:48 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
That baby doll was made by E. D. Darling here on the forum. So far she's made and given away (raffled off, so given away randomly to those of us interested) a number of team members, and I think she plans to continue when she has time. (She's moved, etc., so been very busy.) She's very talented! Maybe someone will make the effort to find a link to her forum threads. Smile

It's all relative. Tatsunokofan and The Other Jason have much larger collections!

Hola Chris,

Wow! That's really interesting. Hopefully she starts doing it again as The doll si adorable. I wonder if she can do Joeas well Smile

Also, it's true that everything is relative. In your case, you have such important items that really reflects your passion for the series. Especially the way you display them, I hope one day I could do the same.....in the meantime, mine are in boxes Wink

cheeleader3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by adrianag on 24-09-2015 at 16:21.
No new posts 24-09-2015 13:08 adrianag is offline Send an Email to adrianag Search for Posts by adrianag Add adrianag to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Adrianag YIM Screenname: Adrianag MSN Screenname: Adrianag
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: