Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The swallow! (finally!)
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The swallow! (finally!)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
The swallow! (finally!) Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

some WIP photos of our little swallow!    

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 04-05-2015 at 18:03.
No new posts 04-05-2015 17:58 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

oh my, he is adorable Smile Smile Smile

No new posts 04-05-2015 18:02 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm trying to get some more work done on him today! He still needs boots, gloves and some work on his helmet! He is adorable though! I have enjoyed having him here with me, but I suspect he's ready to go to his real home! Wink

No new posts 04-05-2015 18:05 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Animeclap Animejoy animepompom Animeparty

No new posts 04-05-2015 18:08 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

So cute!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-05-2015 18:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

He's super cute. Smile

No new posts 04-05-2015 18:47 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I love the skinny legs! So Jinpei!

No new posts 05-05-2015 13:09 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

awwwwwwwwww! Crazy1

No new posts 05-05-2015 18:15 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

He is so cute!

No new posts 10-05-2015 17:31 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

He's adorable! I'm always amazed at how well you capture each character's personality with each doll -- there is no one else this could be but Jinpei/Keyop! Job well done, ED!

No new posts 11-05-2015 00:08 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

YAY! He's finally finished! KT! Your little swallow is ready for his new home! Enjoy!      

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 17-05-2015 at 01:09.
No new posts 17-05-2015 00:58 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

So perfect. Smile

No new posts 17-05-2015 01:08 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! Luvu1 What a sweetie! Can't wait to get him home Jumping

No new posts 17-05-2015 01:08 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks ladies! I think he's the cutest one yet! (you can see why Jun kept him!Wink

No new posts 17-05-2015 01:10 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl
He's adorable! I'm always amazed at how well you capture each character's personality with each doll -- there is no one else this could be but Jinpei/Keyop! Job well done, ED!

Thank you RIgirl! I'll have some pictures of the Owl to post soon!

No new posts 17-05-2015 01:12 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Adorable!!!!

Well done!

No new posts 17-05-2015 23:18 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you! Boeke!

No new posts 20-05-2015 02:07 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

He looks so real.... makes me miss my own babies....

No new posts 20-05-2015 14:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
RIgirl RIgirl is a Female
Babbling Loonie

I am a Red Squadron.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-04-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by E.D. Darling
quote:
Originally posted by RIgirl

Thank you RIgirl! I'll have some pictures of the Owl to post soon!

Squeeeeeeeeeeee! I can't wait to see Tiny Ryu!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by RIgirl on 24-05-2015 at 21:11.
No new posts 24-05-2015 21:10 RIgirl is offline Send an Email to RIgirl Search for Posts by RIgirl Add RIgirl to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
He looks so real.... makes me miss my own babies....

Awwwwww!

No new posts 25-05-2015 00:46 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: