Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » One sleeping swan...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page One sleeping swan...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
One sleeping swan... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Here are some pictures of our little swannie and the swallow
(whom I just started) He has three layers of paint, she has over fifty! I'll post more when she has eyebrows and a body! 

No new posts 26-01-2015 00:12 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I have to admit I like seeing them all put together better, ED!

No new posts 26-01-2015 00:36 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I love seeing works in progress. Smile You can really tell the difference in how many layers they've got!

No new posts 26-01-2015 00:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

over 50 layers? I had no idea they needed so many... but you can certainly see the difference.

No new posts 26-01-2015 07:55 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Becky Rock
I have to admit I like seeing them all put together better, ED!

Sorry Becky! Her body arrives today! (They do look weird in pieces,)

No new posts 26-01-2015 15:28 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

here is a picture of the paint that I use! I only use the four colors you see here to create the finished effect. It is a very thin wash applied in many layers, darker skintones take up to three times as many layers to finish!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 26-01-2015 at 15:41.
No new posts 26-01-2015 15:40 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

And you do such an awesome job! The nurses who come to change the bandages on my leg have said how realistic the little Condor looks -- the first couple of visits after he arrived, they actually caught themselves going over to check on him!

No new posts 26-01-2015 16:09 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank's EW! Glad he's still causing a stir! He was really hard to part with!
(If I kept them all it would be too crowded in our new apartment. I'm happy he has a good home with you!)

No new posts 26-01-2015 16:55 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

Thanks! :blush:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by ElectricWhite on 26-01-2015 at 17:19.
No new posts 26-01-2015 17:18 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

The extra work really shows. They are so wonderful.

No new posts 26-01-2015 22:38 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

That's amazing what so many layers of paint can do! You're very talented, ED!

No new posts 27-01-2015 14:10 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you guys! More pictures coming tomorrow!

No new posts 28-01-2015 00:30 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Although disconnected limbs are slightly disturbing...your painting is amazing, ED! I agree, you are very talented!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-01-2015 14:38 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ok! here she is, all tuckered out! one sleeping swan...

now all she needs is some eyebrows and hair! That will have to wait until we are in CO!

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 28-01-2015 at 21:50.
No new posts 28-01-2015 21:43 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Kritter Kritter is a Female
Forum Legend

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 22-05-2014

spacer

So sweet. Just want to hug her.

No new posts 28-01-2015 22:55 Kritter is offline Send an Email to Kritter Search for Posts by Kritter Add Kritter to your Buddy List
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer

simply gorgeous Smile

No new posts 28-01-2015 23:13 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Just want to hold them all!

No new posts 29-01-2015 01:10 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I love her flower headband. She looks so sweet. Smile

No new posts 29-01-2015 05:49 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! Chris, she is almost as sweet as the baby eagle!
( who has the best mommie EVER!)

No new posts 29-01-2015 16:01 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

LOL I don't want to get into "best mommy" competitions with EW, that might get ugly. Smile

No new posts 29-01-2015 17:00 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (5): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: