Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » A Little News Regarding the Gatchaman Crowds Sequel
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page A Little News Regarding the Gatchaman Crowds Sequel
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
A Little News Regarding the Gatchaman Crowds Sequel Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

A small bit of news for the sequel to Gatchaman Crowds appeared on the Tatsunoko website.

The studio's recruitment page posted a job listing for someone to be in charge of "Animation production Progress Management." This job is essentially the person who makes certain that the various aspects of production to moving through the pipelines to those who need them in a timely, cost-effective manner to make their required deadlines, and keeps the higher ups in the production appraised of how the day-to-day operation is proceeding.

The position is a contract position for a year to a year and a half, working as part of Kenji Nakamura's main staff for the sequel to Gatchaman Crowds. The listing says that the show will be produced in 2015. Considering the time frame of the job contract, it's not unreasonable to think that they're aiming for a broadcast run during the summer of 2015.

When the series had first been announced, it was referred to as "Gatchaman Crowds Second," but the job listing refers to it as "Gatchaman Crowds 2," so the series name might have changed slightly. I still think they should call it "Gatchaman Crowds II," but maybe that's just me.

It isn't much yet, but it does indicate that they are in the early stages of pre-production on the new series. I'm sure there will be more in the months ahead!

James

No new posts 16-10-2014 18:15 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks for the update James. Smile

No new posts 16-10-2014 20:15 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm sure fans of "Crowds" appreciate the updated information! Smile

No new posts 16-10-2014 20:20 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks for letting us know, James! I was wondering how that was going...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 17-10-2014 02:49 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: