Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » The Freaks Come Out at Night...
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page The Freaks Come Out at Night...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
The Freaks Come Out at Night... Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Fall is my favorite time of the year, and I love October and Halloween! I thought I'd share a couple of my Halloween-themed pics to celebrate the season! What are the spookiest Gatchaman/BOTP fics you've read? Feel free to post any Gatch/spooky/Halloween items or links here.

I saw some cheesy retro Halloween cards and decided to make a cheesy Gatchaman set of my own...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Springie on 04-10-2014 at 04:12.
Reason: Fixing the typo
No new posts 04-10-2014 00:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Gads, those cards remind me of the Valentine's day cards I got in grade school!

No new posts 04-10-2014 00:49 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Those cards are great, Springie. My favorite is 'I love your toothy smile'.

No new posts 04-10-2014 01:12 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

LOL those cards are great, Springie! Since they're Galactor cards, the typo in the last one is perfect. Smile Can't seem to pick a favourite ...

Odd, I'm trying to think of the spooky ones, am going to have to go take a look and refresh my memory.

No new posts 04-10-2014 02:12 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer

Those are hilarious! I love Halloween!

No new posts 04-10-2014 03:12 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisW
LOL those cards are great, Springie! Since they're Galactor cards, the typo in the last one is perfect. Smile Can't seem to pick a favourite ...

Odd, I'm trying to think of the spooky ones, am going to have to go take a look and refresh my memory.

Ha! I can't believe I didn't notice the typo!! Yes, that does fit for Galactor! (Maybe that means I am actually a Galactor agent, too!)

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-10-2014 03:55 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Typos are amazingly easy to miss. Smile I knew you were too nice to be real!

No new posts 04-10-2014 05:27 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Since they're Galactor cards, the typo in the last one is perfect.

Okay, I'm not seeing a typo here, Chris. Are you talking about the use of "You're"?

No new posts 04-10-2014 11:54 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

These are great Springie! I think the "Doll" one is my favorite! Smile

No new posts 04-10-2014 12:13 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by ElectricWhite
quote:
Since they're Galactor cards, the typo in the last one is perfect.

Okay, I'm not seeing a typo here, Chris. Are you talking about the use of "You're"?

I fixed it, EW...Halloween3

No new posts 04-10-2014 14:42 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh. Okay.

No new posts 04-10-2014 14:53 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Glad you guys liked those crazy cards! It was a fun little project. I'll have to make some more sometime...

No new posts 04-10-2014 15:43 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Can never have too many crazy cards, with or without typos. Smile

No new posts 04-10-2014 23:43 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

Springie - those were too cute & funny! I love them!

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 05-10-2014 21:44 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! Smile

Here's an old one I did that just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...LOL

No new posts 05-10-2014 22:37 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Keyop's certainly a brave little guy! (Even if that's a hollow shell of Zark, I wouldn't go anywhere near it!)

No new posts 05-10-2014 22:42 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
mylari mylari is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-09-2014

spacer

I hope he doesn't sneak up on the rest of the team... He could get hurt by mistake.

Find me on the web at Mylari's Anime Website

No new posts 05-10-2014 22:49 mylari is offline Send an Email to mylari Homepage of mylari Search for Posts by mylari Add mylari to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Yeah, he's lucky Jason didn't shoot him on the spot.

No new posts 05-10-2014 22:51 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hehe that's one of my faves!

No new posts 05-10-2014 22:52 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I couldn't help thinking of this non-Springie classic:

No new posts 05-10-2014 23:00 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: