Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Gatchatots!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (8): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchatots!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
E.D. Darling E.D. Darling is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2014

spacer
Gatchatots! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Love em or hate em, they are really cute! this is a practice baby so I thought I would do something fun... here is the result! 

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 12-09-2014 at 16:43.
No new posts 12-09-2014 16:42 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

No new posts 12-09-2014 16:51 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It took me a minute to see it! I wasn't looking in the right place.

If you want to do more, you could dress her in these.

No new posts 12-09-2014 16:52 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

those are too cute! where are they from?

No new posts 12-09-2014 16:53 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 12-09-2014 16:54 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No new posts 12-09-2014 16:56 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

did you make those yourself? I just noticed the sewing shots! Too cute!

No new posts 12-09-2014 17:00 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
It took me a minute to see it! I wasn't looking in the right place.

If you want to do more, you could dress her in these.

Great work! looks professional! I just saw the sewing shots!

No new posts 12-09-2014 17:27 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

It's all pretty adorable. Smile

No new posts 12-09-2014 19:23 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer

They're so sweet I might need an insulin injection!

No new posts 12-09-2014 19:32 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks! She is looking for her forever home!

No new posts 12-09-2014 20:00 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

E.D., so cute! You are very talented!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 13-09-2014 06:59 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

ED, those aren't mine. They were done by a woman online as a custom job in 2010. I found the images and kept them, because I thought they were so cute!

No new posts 13-09-2014 14:19 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

That's great, ED! Can I ask what weight fleece you used for the baby's Swan outfit?

No new posts 13-09-2014 14:39 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

It's blizzard fleece, I don't know the weight, sorry! The fleece is some I had on hand at the time! Glad you guys like her! Ken is sitting in my " nursery" right now waiting for me to finish what may or may not be Joe...
It takes almost a week to paint the vinyl and another two days to root the hair!
It's so much fun to make these! More fun than a girl should have!
When I get better at these, they will go to people in hospice care.

Glad you guys enjoyed these! Thought you'd get a giggle out of it!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 13-09-2014 at 21:34.
No new posts 13-09-2014 21:10 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer

Can't wait to see the rest!

No new posts 13-09-2014 21:52 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Redbird Redbird is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-08-2013

spacer

Very cool, E.D. Didn't know you were into doll making. I would imagine rooting the hair takes a while (you're using a hook right?). Great work! Thumbsup

Was just curious about the fleece (kinda figured of was the blizzard stuff), not a big deal. Smile

Looking forward to seeing the rest!

No new posts 13-09-2014 22:15 Redbird is offline Search for Posts by Redbird Add Redbird to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

This is a new hobby for me, learned it from my friend while we were on holiday this summer! We lied and told the kids there was no internet, then we had to find something to occupy our time, so we learned to paint her kits that she brought with her! I have been sewing since I was six and this just makes it even more fun!
I'll post pictures of "Joe " and you guys can tell me If it's him or not !

No new posts 13-09-2014 23:42 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

They make her such a cute little Swan.

No new posts 14-09-2014 02:35 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

in other news... the chief has been caught sleeping on the job! with no shoes!  

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by E.D. Darling on 17-09-2014 at 18:45.
No new posts 17-09-2014 18:42 E.D. Darling is offline Send an Email to E.D. Darling Search for Posts by E.D. Darling Add E.D. Darling to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  ... last »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (8): [1]  2  3  next »  ... last » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: