Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Gatchaman Library] »Gatchaman Chat » Bionics Go!!!!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bionics Go!!!!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Toneman Toneman is a Male
Forum Legend

I am an Eagle.

10 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-11-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well spoken, sais... I am also a sucker for a good story. At the same time, I can appreciate the "one shot Johnny" gimmick... look how many times Skeletor fumbled and failed... and it got him nowhere... nor did he learn from past experiences... but is was fun watching the idiot get constantly foiled...

Gatch Eagle Gatch

No new posts 18-04-2014 06:41 Toneman is offline Send an Email to Toneman Search for Posts by Toneman Add Toneman to your Buddy List
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I just got back from a trip, so I missed the beginning of this thread.

I do remember the Bionic Six and ironies of ironies, I saw something yesterday on my way home that reminded me of them.

But its been a long time and I'd have to refresh my memory. The one thing I remember is the characters seemed to be a bit obnoxious at times.

I think a crossover could be interesting, but I'm not sure how you would do it.

No new posts 20-04-2014 01:11 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: