Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » SciFi Japan's Gatchaman Production Notes
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page SciFi Japan's Gatchaman Production Notes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer
SciFi Japan's Gatchaman Production Notes Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi all!

The SciFi Japan website released an article on the live action Gatchaman movie, titled "Gatchaman (2013) Production Notes." The article is essentially a translation of much of the press material created for the release of the movie in Japan last August, as provided to SciFi Japan by Nippon TV. Nippon TV was one of the leading sponsors for the film, in case you wondered why a TV network was providing material for a theatrical feature film.

Anyway, the article can be found here:

http://www.scifijapan.com/articles/2014/...oduction-notes/

As many of us haven't seen the film yet, and as I suspect that many are awaiting the arrival of their English subbed copies from Malaysia, I figured that reading this material about the film might help hold you over until those DVDs arrive!

James

No new posts 01-04-2014 00:05 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
ChrisW ChrisW is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-01-2012

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks as always, James. Smile

No new posts 01-04-2014 01:22 ChrisW is offline Send an Email to ChrisW Search for Posts by ChrisW Add ChrisW to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Daisy1 Awwww, thanks for thinking of us, James! This will definitely help! I'm going to take a look now!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-04-2014 04:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thanks, James! Off to read!

No new posts 01-04-2014 13:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
TheSolarSailor TheSolarSailor is a Male

I am a Galactor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-05-2011

spacer

Thanks James. I read that they have The Turtle King mecha (or Space Terrapin in Battle of the Planets) in the movie, which is rather exciting to me personally. I had no clue, though obviously the Cataroller is there since it is featured in the trailer. Ever since I was a child watching Battle of the Planets, the giant Turtle mecha was my all-time favorite!

No new posts 17-04-2014 10:25 TheSolarSailor is offline Send an Email to TheSolarSailor Search for Posts by TheSolarSailor Add TheSolarSailor to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: