Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Server Maintenance
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Server Maintenance
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Attention Server Maintenance Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

I have had a communication from our hosts that they will be performing maintenance on our server.

To help continue bring you the most up to date services. We will be conducting a Hardware Replacement on your server on March 8th at 9:00 PM PST (Pacific Standard Time). During the replacement the system will be offline for a maximum of 45min, but we expect it to only take 30min.

Services affected include HTTP and Webmail access, MySQL, POP/IMAP, SSH and FTP.

This means the site will be unavailable at the time and date above.

Thanks

Cep - Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-03-2014 08:58 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
KT1972 KT1972 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 02-11-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

ok, so correct me if I'm wrong anybody, but I think that will be about 5am GMT on Sunday 9th for us Brits....

I'll probably still be in bed...Sleep3

No new posts 03-03-2014 10:47 KT1972 is offline Send an Email to KT1972 Search for Posts by KT1972 Add KT1972 to your Buddy List
ElectricWhite ElectricWhite is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-12-2011

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Let's see...that's 12:00 a.m. Eastern, and that's 5 hours behind GMT...so you're right, KT! Unless you're having a "Site Is Down For Maintenance" party at that time...

No new posts 03-03-2014 12:30 ElectricWhite is offline Send an Email to ElectricWhite Search for Posts by ElectricWhite Add ElectricWhite to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: