Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Introductions » Hello Vodka!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hello Vodka!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Hello Vodka! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

It's great to see you here! I gather you're a Condor fan. Tell us a little about yourself and what brought you to this site!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 24-04-2011 at 04:13.
No new posts 24-04-2011 04:13 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hello again, Cynti/Vodka!

It's nice to see a younger fan here. Like TJ, I'd like to know how you discovered Gatchaman. Many of us here initially watched "Battle of the Planets" as kids in the late 1970s or 80s and found Gatchaman much later, but I'm guessing that probably wasn't the case for you!

No new posts 24-04-2011 05:14 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Welcome once more Vodka!

I see from your profile you are from Spain, I think you are the first to join us from that country.

Of course, I am sure some one will correct me.

No new posts 24-04-2011 12:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

Gidday!
Tell us about yourself, and enjoy the fun madness that is...

No new posts 24-04-2011 13:13 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

welcome Vodka! Please do not hesitate to tell us about yourself!

I'll use this thread to also tell you that you chose a great avatar!

No new posts 24-04-2011 13:57 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Welcome, Vodka!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 24-04-2011 17:00 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer

Welcome Cynthi

Nice to meet you over in the Gatchfanfic Chat room over the weekend. I assure you, once the rest of the gang knows you stop by, you will meet more of them when you can visit!

Meanwhile, explore, have fun, and jump right on in!

No new posts 24-04-2011 21:03 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Vodka Vodka is a Female

I am a Condor.

Registration Date: 21-04-2011

spacer

^^; Hello everyone

sorry for arriving late

today was a busy day..

I feel welcomed and I cant wait to get to know

everyone else!!

Yes, Iam a major Condor fan xD

Iam 17years old and im really nice and

i hope i get to practice my english here as well since

everyone speaks english Smile

I appericate your warm welcome everyone ^_^

No I'm not lucky I'm Blessed

No new posts 25-04-2011 01:58 Vodka is offline Send an Email to Vodka Homepage of Vodka Search for Posts by Vodka Add Vodka to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Most of us speak english. But we do have several people, like yourself, who have English as a second language and are using this board as a way to improve as well as a way to connect with people who enjoy the same series.

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:03 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Hola!

From Spain, huh?

You'll definitely get an English lesson here. Or perhaps, more accurately, Englishes lessons. We UK English, US English, Canadian English, and Australian English. At times they are indistinguishable, and at other times, you may wonder if you really read/understood something correctly.

Don't be afraid to ask if you have questions. And don't worry if you get a dozen versions of the same answer or a dozen different answers.

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:11 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Vodka Vodka is a Female

I am a Condor.

Registration Date: 21-04-2011

spacer

I'm nervous!

and I do have a question..

I would like to meet everyone soon on chat of

possible and to get to know everyone

when is it the most time that everyone

is online?

Want to be in a family Smile

No I'm not lucky I'm Blessed

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:27 Vodka is offline Send an Email to Vodka Homepage of Vodka Search for Posts by Vodka Add Vodka to your Buddy List
Pufles65 Pufles65 is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-06-2010

spacer

Welcome Vodka,
I know for myself I'm only on when I can get the computer away from my kids.
I'm not sure how to get into chat yet, but there are so many experts on here and very friendly people they'll help you out. Smile
I still feel like a newbie and I'm only 3 months away from being on 1 yr. Smile
I hope you have a lot of fun here, I know I have. There's so many talented and wonderful people you'll have a great time exploring the various areas. I know I do!
thumbsup2 Animecheers Animeparty Animehello
Again Welcome!

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:35 Pufles65 is offline Send an Email to Pufles65 Search for Posts by Pufles65 Add Pufles65 to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I am not positive if there is still a chat time going on. I know at one time a group were getting together, but I am not even sure if it is still going on, as I never see posts announcing when it is, or follow up posts on what happened.

Don't worry about being nervous, I think we all were when we started here, you are doing very well.

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:41 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

To my knowledge we don't have a scheduled chat time, at least not one where everyone is welcome.

No new posts 25-04-2011 02:46 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Since we have people from all over the world and all different time zones, there is no one set time when people get together to chat. However, if you want to start a chat time, just make a post and see when people are able to join!

In the meantime, there are people coming and going from this board all day long, at all hours. Computer

If you're from Spain, you may have to look up Parchis and their version of Commando G! Wink

No new posts 25-04-2011 04:08 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

For a chat, I think there's an option on this site somewhere.

Gatchfanfic has a chatroom (you need to become a member.) http://www.gatchfanfic.com/forum/index.php

You can PM people with a time and date. Make it clear that it's your local time, so we can figure out if we can attend. (Spain is several hours ahead of Eastern Standard Time in the United States, and I'm not sure about the time in relation to Australia.)

After a while, we'll all figure out the most likely days and times to chat with you.

No new posts 25-04-2011 05:27 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Most of us speak english. But we do have several people, like yourself, who have English as a second language and are using this board as a way to improve as well as a way to connect with people who enjoy the same series.

Giggles ... Vodka, I'm one who's instantly putting a hand up to CD's statement since my nationality, and first language is Maltese, so you're not alone! At the beginning I too was very afraid of making silly mistakes, and of perhaps being misunderstood because of the language barrier, especially when I'm more proficient in the Italian language as my second choice of language, and perhaps even because of the different culture! But I've been welcomed immediately by the many lovely people on this board who made me feel part of the family right away! LOL ... I've even been tempted to try and write some Gatch related fics in English, which I did and which I'm very satisfied of even if I've written them in my own humble way (not leaving out the precious help I've received!). And, all this whilst enjoying one of my favourite subjects, that is Gatchaman! Mind you ... I still do many silly mistakes ...

Regarding the chatting ... as many have already told you, you'll always find people from different areas of the world visiting the site at different times during the day! So, you'll definitely find someone here when you'd decide to visit! Moreover, you can join discussion threads whenever you'd wish to ... they're sometimes open even for days! So, please do not hesitate to join in any discussion which might appeal to you! Because of the different time zones, and because of RL, I myself find it difficult to join in predetermined chatting times! Visiting this site at my own convenient time, and knowing that I'd be able to join in just the same is easier!

No new posts 25-04-2011 09:00 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
littlewolf littlewolf is a Female
Forum God

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2010

spacer

You should feel proud of yourself, )Clap

There are some people like me who have only mastered one language
(I don't think swearing is classed as a second language in australia and as for what I remember from high school languages is to count from 1-10 and a few random words)

And as for written english - well... I am very much of the spelling challenged group...so don't worry....I'm sure we can all put our heads together and work it out tango

No new posts 25-04-2011 12:43 littlewolf is offline Send an Email to littlewolf Search for Posts by littlewolf Add littlewolf to your Buddy List

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by littlewolf
And as for written english - well... I am very much of the spelling challenged group...

LW, your spelling has improved dramatically since you started posting here!

No new posts 25-04-2011 16:58 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Dragonsbain Dragonsbain is a Female
Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-04-2011

spacer

Hello Vodka,
I would like to extend the warm welcome to you that was very recently extended to me. Don't worry about practicing your English here. You can not be any worst than me learning Japanesse. Big Grin

No new posts 25-04-2011 18:41 Dragonsbain is offline Send an Email to Dragonsbain Search for Posts by Dragonsbain Add Dragonsbain to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: