Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » An Update on Imaqtz from her Daughter
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): « previous  1  [2]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page An Update on Imaqtz from her Daughter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Has anybody heard from Imi's daughter? I sent her an e-mail but have never had a response.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 03-01-2011 10:09 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Same here...I haven't heard anything...I'm hoping she got my pics...

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 03-01-2011 10:18 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

I was just thinking about her the other day as well, and wondering the same thing.

I hope everything is reaching her, even if we are not getting a response back.

No new posts 03-01-2011 13:04 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Well I sent a very long letter just before Xmas, so hopefully it will arrive Elfsmile1

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 03-01-2011 13:20 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Thank you for reminding me! I did hear from Era, but in the confusion and emotional stuff I go through around the holidays completely forgot to post it. Here it is!

Katse!

I've been meaning to reply to you all and have so much information on how mum received such a crazy amount of love from so many!! Is there anyway perhaps I can post so that ALL can see the post at once and reply? I was once a gatch member but have loooong since forgotten my log-in info... hmm.

Oh and mum made me take some photo's (on my phone, so excuse the crappy quality) of her holding EVA'S FLOWERS WHICH SHE LOVED!!! She sent them all the way from Canada?!?! I'm seriously quite speechless.

Sorry for not yet having gotten round to it, I guess I should have expected such a crazy flood of emails, knowing the kind of person my mother was (and still is).

Christmas time is crazy and I'm losing my marbles what with work, xmas parties and christmas shopping (which I hate more than Monday mornings), but I promise I will try and get around to replying to each individual email I was sent.

Big thanks to you all again, you really brightened up her week with all that e-love Smile

Also someone asked for me to confirm her address which is 130 Croydon St, Lakemba (Sydney NSW) AU

Please send through any/all material you want mum to read/see! She loves hearing updates from you all so please don't be deterred by my lack of reply, because trust me EVERY EMAIL that I have been sent, my mother has received!

Lots of love,
Era

So everything has been received and Tina is LOVING IT! Way to go, Gatchamaniacs! Imagine how great Christmas must have been--what an amazing surprise!

Cep--could you register Era with a name and password that I could send to her so all she'd need to do is log in when she dropped by?

If there's anything anyone would like me to ask Era, just post or PM it to me and I'll send it off!

Thanks everyone, you're great! Big Grin

Katse

No new posts 03-01-2011 17:26 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
meridianday meridianday is a Female
Galaxy Girl

I am a Devilstar.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2001

spacer

I remember Imi's daughter registering on here - her username is minimi.

Devilstar Mallanox : "My mother was Irish and my father was an alien. I was an only child and I dress funny." Devilstar

No new posts 03-01-2011 20:35 meridianday is offline Send an Email to meridianday Homepage of meridianday Search for Posts by meridianday Add meridianday to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Thanks, Katse. That's terrific to know - and I know that Yuki (Eva) will be thrilled to know Imi received her flowers.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 03-01-2011 22:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Katse for letting us know things are getting through. I know Eva will be very happy that her gifts made it.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 03-01-2011 at 23:11.
No new posts 03-01-2011 23:09 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thanks for the update Katse. I'm glad to hear so many made a difference for her over the Christmas period.

No new posts 04-01-2011 22:19 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Yuki Yuki is a Female
Honoured Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-08-2001

spacer

Yes, thank you so much, Katse. It's relief to know that the flowers did arrive and they brought Imi joy. And it is so great that everyone here is doing so much for Imi. I am sure that would lift her spirits a lot!

Let's all pray that she would soon be well enough to communicate with us here again!

Yuki

No new posts 05-01-2011 04:13 Yuki is offline Send an Email to Yuki Homepage of Yuki Search for Posts by Yuki Add Yuki to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: n/a YIM Screenname: n/a
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

OK, I'm taking the toe jam out of my mouth before I ask this question.... Katse, I'm taking from your post that Imi's first name is Tina??? also what is her last name?

One other question, were there pics up and I missed them by staying away for awhile?

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 06-01-2011 23:08 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

No GG, no pictures have been posted.
Pictures may appear when Imi's daughter is able to get on.

Of course, I have just thought, that may not occur if Cep can not fix the attachments problem we have had on this site since he made changes.

No new posts 06-01-2011 23:32 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

Imi=Imaqtz=Tina. I'm not sure what her last name is now that she is divorced--I'll ask her daughter next time I send a message.

Katse

No new posts 07-01-2011 01:53 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Well the Gallery appears to be working so she could post them there if all else fails.

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 07-01-2011 09:52 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thank you Katse... and quite possible that if other items have made it to her, then a card should as well even without a last name

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 07-01-2011 10:07 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Cep
Well the Gallery appears to be working so she could post them there if all else fails.

Thank you for pointing that out Cep! I keep forgetting there is a gallery here. I don't look unless someone points me in that direction.

No new posts 07-01-2011 14:28 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for posting the update, Katse!

No new posts 18-01-2011 13:42 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer

Has anyone heard anything on how Imi / Tina is faring, or if she is still at the same location? Would love to send her a letter, she's one of the first people I ever associated with here!

No new posts 05-01-2016 04:13 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Just seen this, oh no 🙁 Has anyone had any more contact?

No new posts 15-02-2016 18:48 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
« previous  1  [2]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): « previous  1  [2] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: