Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Just some news!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Just some news!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer
Big Grin Just some news! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Hi All,

Thought I would post a progress report for you all just so you know what's going on with the site.

At the moment I have had an extremely busy month (2 weddings, one being my brothers, an exam, and a hell of a lot of extra hours at work) so have unfortunately not had much time to devote to getting Gatch's new site up and running.

However worry ye not my friends, progress albiet small is still being made to the new site code and I hope we will see a switch at some point in the future.

As for our current site I am still having to iron out some issues with the current server set up at the moment, regarding file permissions, emails and the odd SQL error but I'd say most of the forum is working.

Anyhow I'll keep you all posted! Thanks

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 04-09-2010 11:45 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Thanks again, Cep, for keeping us updated and for your efforts to keep us happy, and to give us more! It seems like things are going as smooth as ever, and the site is still the lovely place it has always been! So, don't worry! Please take all the time you need to upgrade it ... you've already got a lot on your plate!Huggles

No new posts 04-09-2010 12:56 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 04-09-2010 13:19 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Thank you for the update, Cep! I think we're all having fun here, so we can wait until you are able to make the updates. Huggles

No new posts 04-09-2010 14:58 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

thank you for the update Cep.

Booze Here is hoping that this month is a little quieter for you and you will be able to find the time to make the final fixes on the site.

No new posts 04-09-2010 22:08 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

thanks for the update Cep....

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-09-2010 02:56 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Thanks cep for the update.

No new posts 13-09-2010 03:36 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Thanks for the update and all of your hard work Cep.

Clap Animeclap Clap Animeclap Clap Animeclap

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 13-09-2010 03:52 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
condorcandi condorcandi is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-06-2010

spacer

Thanks for the update and all your effort!

animepompom animepompom animepompom

Hollywood is a land of money and cowardice.

-Henry A. Lee, Cracked.com columnist

No new posts 13-09-2010 04:07 condorcandi is offline Search for Posts by condorcandi Add condorcandi to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: