Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[The Latest News] »Announcements! » Site Open - News!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Site Open - News!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Reboekah, I believe Cep mentioned in his announcement that you can not add attachments.

I used Photobucket to link to the pictures I posted in another thread.

No new posts 10-08-2010 22:49 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Reboekah
Master Boardie

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-03-2005

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Reboekah, I believe Cep mentioned in his announcement that you can not add attachments.

I used Photobucket to link to the pictures I posted in another thread.

Ah.... Silly me!

So many threads to read - so little time! Smile

Thanks for the reminder Clouddancer. Animerose

No new posts 10-08-2010 23:04 Reboekah is offline Send an Email to Reboekah Homepage of Reboekah Search for Posts by Reboekah Add Reboekah to your Buddy List
Askura
Forum Legend

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 29-07-2004

spacer

I just tried to use the search box, and got this error:

SQL-DATABASE ERROR

No new posts 11-08-2010 11:56 Askura is offline Send an Email to Askura Search for Posts by Askura Add Askura to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: kernbrit
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Ok Doke, I'll stick both of those on the list!

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 11-08-2010 13:29 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

Thanks Cep for getting it up and running again, and TJ thank you for giving us a link to continue our contact with each other Huggles

ok, seeing what happens with my first post back

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 13-08-2010 01:39 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Berg Katse Berg Katse is a Female
Pleather Goddess

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 06-06-2001

spacer

My Katse-sense was tingling--I just knew something was happening over here and be damned if I didn't have 8 million other places to be this past week! But at least it's almost over (it's never over...I just keep deluding myself).

Now I've got a laptop I can keep up with this place alot easier--the city has free wifi so wherever I go, here we are! It'll definitely give me something to do when I get bored with my research work.

Anyhow, I'm babbling. Thanks for the work, Cep! Smile (Can you fly over here and help me with my business site? I'll pay you in damn good Canadian beer!)

Katse

No new posts 14-08-2010 05:04 Berg Katse is offline Send an Email to Berg Katse Homepage of Berg Katse Search for Posts by Berg Katse Add Berg Katse to your Buddy List MSN Screenname: Katse (d9yaa@unb.ca)
Cain Highwind Cain Highwind is a Male
Exalted Member

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 13-11-2008

spacer

Finally back to check the site out, I was DETERMINED NOT to come back until I fixed my Avatar. Finally did. I'm just curious, are there any plans to increase the file size of avatars. I mean 180 x 180 is great, but it was really difficult for me to compress the image down to under 30k. If the limit was changed to something like 35k instead of 28, it would sure make things easier. Just throwing that out there.

Other than that I've had no problems ^^

EDIT: Oh yeah on the old site, whenever I clicked "Preview" it still submitted the post, and I had to Edit it to fix it. That problem is still there. A minor inconvenience, but is there any way that can be fixed?

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cain Highwind on 20-08-2010 at 06:31.
No new posts 20-08-2010 06:23 Cain Highwind is offline Send an Email to Cain Highwind Search for Posts by Cain Highwind Add Cain Highwind to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Cain Sakazaki YIM Screenname: mog1138 MSN Screenname: mog1138@yahoo.com
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

Didn't realise that problem existed. Looking

I'll add it to the list but don't hold your breath Biglaugh3

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 20-08-2010 07:16 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Garnet Garnet is a Female
GatchaFreak

I am a Swallow.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-03-2010

spacer

Cep, it may be something I'm not doing that I should do, but I'm no longer receiving e-mail notification from the site, not even for PM's. I was untill sometime on the 19th I believe. Since then, I've got none.

Thought I'd let you know in case others were having the same issue.

Thanks.

No new posts 21-08-2010 04:38 Garnet is offline Send an Email to Garnet Search for Posts by Garnet Add Garnet to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Ooooo, were we supposed to be getting email notification about PM's? I don't think I ever got those. Is there some button I was to switch in my settings to inform me?

No new posts 21-08-2010 11:37 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Look beneath the box. You'll find a selection of choices, including 'Email notification.' You have to choose it every time you write one.

No new posts 21-08-2010 13:07 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I just have a popup window appear when I get to the site... now I'm wondering if that has been working...

No new posts 21-08-2010 15:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I get the pop up window as well, and that has been working for me TJ.

I was just surprised when Garnet said she was getting email notification. I don't think I do from this site, but I do on other sites.

Thank's UW. If it is something that you have to click on every time it is not something I will use. I like the pop-up box instead. It works perfectly for me.

No new posts 21-08-2010 17:58 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

CD, go into your profile. From there you can set up to get email notifications for posts or for PMs. I'm still getting notices for PMs all right as of the last PM I got. Can't say about the posts as I've never gotten those.

No new posts 21-08-2010 18:30 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you Amethyst, that is what I wondered. I just needed the time to check, I am swamped right now with company. Hopefully they will be leaving tomorrow.

No new posts 21-08-2010 18:35 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer
Thank you Amethyst, that is what I wondered. I just needed the time to check, I am swamped right now with company. Hopefully they will be leaving tomorrow.

Good luck with that. I've found the best deterrent to having company is living in small quarters. Having company can be fun, but it is also a lot of work.

No new posts 21-08-2010 18:39 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I can understand that, but since this is my parents and I required their help to regrade the ground around my house they are welcome. Hopefully the storms coming in tonight will tell us if we have been successful at keeping the water out of my basement.

But it is a lot of work as well.

No new posts 21-08-2010 18:50 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I hope all goes well with your family and with the work on your yard, CD! Huggles

No new posts 21-08-2010 19:24 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thank you TJ! They are out visiting friends for lunch, which gives me a bit of time to do some clean up, and means one less meal I have to prepare.

It also gives me some time to catch up here. Animecheers

No new posts 21-08-2010 19:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Hope that, by now, things are calmer for you, CD!

No new posts 22-08-2010 12:40 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  4  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (4): « previous  1  2  [3]  4  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: