Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Comics & Manga » New Princess Comic!
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page New Princess Comic!
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-04-2004

spacer
New Princess Comic! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Yay! The BOTP Princess comic is coming out in October! 6 issue mini series. How come I'm just finding out about this now? I better start paying more attention at the comic shop!

No new posts 14-08-2004 23:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Mine is on order already.
You do know about the Alex Ross book that is coming out don't you? Also this is Ross' last BoTP cover (Princess). Crying

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 15-08-2004 20:25 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Great! Thanks for letting me know Stardust! I owe you! His last cover? that bites.

No new posts 15-08-2004 22:01 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Elvin Ruler Elvin Ruler is a Female
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 09-01-2003

spacer

Awesome! Can't wait for it to show up in the stores!

No new posts 18-08-2004 00:34 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
stardust stardust is a Female
Boardie

I am a Berg Katse.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 21-05-2004

spacer

Hey Elvin, you're back! Hi!

A villain must be a thing of power, handled with delicacy and grace. He must be wicked enough to excite our aversion, strong enough to arouse our fear, human enough to awaken some transient gleam of sympathy. - Agnes Repplier

No new posts 18-08-2004 00:55 stardust is offline Send an Email to stardust Search for Posts by stardust Add stardust to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi! Yep, back home for...er, two more days. Then I get to move back to college. But that should only take a day or so. ^_^ So great to be back at Gatchamania!

*jumps onto overfilled couch and lounges on it*

No new posts 18-08-2004 01:03 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*runs to Elvin and gives a big hug* Elvin!!!! Missed you!!!

No new posts 18-08-2004 02:43 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*hugs* Missed you too!

No new posts 18-08-2004 12:51 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2004

spacer

Wheee!! Normalicy returns (note: normalicy varies with site -- the version here is just right.)

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 18-08-2004 18:39 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Ashke Ashke is a Female
Boardie

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Nobody could ever accuse you of being normal Cricket! *grin*

No new posts 21-08-2004 06:07 Ashke is offline Send an Email to Ashke Search for Posts by Ashke Add Ashke to your Buddy List
Firebird
Princess Firebird..... Goddess of Swannie Fics

I am a Swan.

63 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-07-2002

spacer

Its good to have you back Elvin Huggles Smooch

No new posts 21-08-2004 07:19 Firebird is offline Send an Email to Firebird Search for Posts by Firebird Add Firebird to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Taishala YIM Screenname: taishala
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Aaaah. Finally settled into the dorm and started class. *leans back in desk chair*

Plenty of time to spend with you guys!

What? Study? Pish posh!

No new posts 23-08-2004 18:21 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Study? Graduate? Get job?

Nah. Much better to stay a student.

You could always do the grad school route, but the non-studying option is more fun.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-08-2004 15:46 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, when someone tells you they're willing to get you through as much education as you want...

Seriously, though, I'll probably at least get my master's. *rubs hands together* Can get nice paying jovbs with a master's. Heh heh heh. But study? Meh. My lazy side is in a fierce war with my get stuff done side.

No new posts 24-08-2004 16:48 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Well, you could come over here.

So far, the "house beautiful" is winning with the main floor, at the expense the other two. Big expense.

But, the new floors look so nice, I ain't gonna let stuff pile up on them. Nope. And the paint on the walls, ain't gonna fill up the shelves so high that you can't see the walls.

Nope.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-08-2004 18:07 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

*grin*

We could work something out. Did I mention that I have experience as a babysitter who cleans house?

No new posts 24-08-2004 18:12 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
CricketBeautiful
Forum God

I am a Zark.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Wheee!!! Our last babysitter is heading off to school.

Just hate it when they grow up.

Tell you what, you look after the transportation to Ontario, and you're hired.

- Viktor E. Frankl

No new posts 24-08-2004 19:04 CricketBeautiful is offline Send an Email to CricketBeautiful Homepage of CricketBeautiful Search for Posts by CricketBeautiful Add CricketBeautiful to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: cricketbeautiful MSN Screenname: cricketbeautiful@hotmail.com
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hmmm...

*looks in account*

Heh. Can we transfer our gald from the site into American dollars?

No new posts 24-08-2004 21:08 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
Cep Cep is a Male
Board Pirate

I am a Galactor.

Registration Date: 22-01-2004

spacer

If only Frown

Gatchamania.net Administrator Gatch

No new posts 25-08-2004 07:41 Cep is offline Send an Email to Cep Homepage of Cep Search for Posts by Cep Add Cep to your Buddy List Add Cep to your Contact List AIM Screenname: cepeleon
Forum God

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Drat.

No new posts 25-08-2004 16:15 Elvin Ruler is offline Send an Email to Elvin Ruler Search for Posts by Elvin Ruler Add Elvin Ruler to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Elvnruler
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: