Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Rant! » Girlfriends! What Am I To Do??
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Girlfriends! What Am I To Do??
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Swan_Jun Swan_Jun is a Male

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 31-01-2010

spacer
Girlfriends! What Am I To Do?? Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Girlfriends! I Mean Really I Don't Know What To Do! I Have a Cute Girlfriend Named Jessica. She Is A Fellow Client at Work Who I Fell In Love With! We Went To Lake Powell Together And We Share The Same Hobbies Like Power Rangers And Yu-gi-Oh 5d's But Recentlly Seems Like She Is Pushing Me Further Away! I Am Thinking To Myself Is It Worth Being Her Boyfriend? I Am A Little Ansy About Breaking Up With Her Because I Got In Major trouble With Her Parents Last Time I Broke Up With Her!

Anyone Who's A Swan Or A Condor Who Has Been In A Simllar Delimma PM Me Please

BIRD GO!

No I don't Suffer From A Swan Obsession. Being a Swan Is Graceful and beautiful

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Swan_Jun on 11-03-2010 at 03:44.
Reason: Add text
No new posts 11-03-2010 03:26 Swan_Jun is offline Send an Email to Swan_Jun Search for Posts by Swan_Jun Add Swan_Jun to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: God_phoenix45 YIM Screenname: Shadow_ranger2004 MSN Screenname: Cockatiel_2007
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

You can either put up with her bs, talk with her or dump. But don't put her parents into the equation. Or perhaps definitely factor them in:

If this becomes serious, how do they treat you and can you tolerate it at its worst? How does she react when they are down on you? In-laws who control your spouse are the worst, and the worst fights I've had with my hubby have been when he has not stood up and corrected his parents' behavior towards me.

No new posts 11-03-2010 05:37 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I agree with Amethyst.

The one thing I picked up on is that you've broken up with her in the past. If the reason then is the same as the reason now, then I would suggest that in the future nothing will change. In other words, don't walk down this path again!

I'm not sure why you want advice from Condors - our relationships tend to end badly - and with a great deal of bloodshed....

No new posts 11-03-2010 06:00 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

You definitely have to look at why you broke up with her in the past! You broke up with her. Why? What changed that you got back together with her? If your answer to that involves pressure from her parents, then you're with her for the wrong reasons.

I also agree with both Amethyst and Green.

This needs to be talked about - don't beat around the bush come out and say "I feel like you're pushing me away. What can I do to help us mend our relationship?"

Then LISTEN to her answer and ask for clarification if there is anything that seems vague.

But the bottom line is that if her answer is completely vague, then she doesn't want to be with you any more.

And just on grammar- only use a capital letter to start a sentence or a proper noun. Sorry if that seems picky in this thread - but having a capital letter with each word makes it a little harder to read.

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 11-03-2010 07:04 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: