Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »General Discussion » Happy Birthday Springie!!! 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Happy Birthday Springie!!! 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00 1 Votes - Average Rating: 5.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer
Happy Birthday Springie!!! Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

A Birdie who usually flies a blue plane dropped by today. While he was here he happened to mention he was off down to your place tomorrow Springie to wish you a Happy Birthday.

Have a great one. And since we showed lots of delicious Condors for LB's Birthday I thought I should start by showing you some delightful Eagles for yours.

No new posts 28-02-2010 18:36 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

And of course since we had Joe in the shower we also have to have the Ken in the shower as well.

No new posts 28-02-2010 18:38 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Happy birthday Springie! Cloud- that picture of the trussed eagle on the bed!!! Woohoo!!

The big problem with finding good Eagle pics is that Springie is the perpetrator of most of the best!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 28-02-2010 18:45 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
JohngPR JohngPR is a Male
Exalted Member

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 07-02-2010

spacer

*covers eyes* Happy Birthday, Springie!

LOL

No new posts 28-02-2010 20:28 JohngPR is offline Send an Email to JohngPR Homepage of JohngPR Search for Posts by JohngPR Add JohngPR to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: JohngPR
Becky Rock Becky Rock is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 16-04-2009

spacer

Happy Birthday, Springie! To many more!!!!

No new posts 28-02-2010 20:50 Becky Rock is offline Send an Email to Becky Rock Search for Posts by Becky Rock Add Becky Rock to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by MadilaynThe big problem with finding good Eagle pics is that Springie is the perpetrator of most of the best!!

I too discovered it hard to find nice Eagle pics that Springie had NOT drawn. Although I am sure Springie would not mind if we posted her pics as well.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 28-02-2010 at 21:40.
No new posts 28-02-2010 21:40 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Happy Birthday, Springie! I hope you have a wonderful day! Let's see if I can find some nice pictures that CD hasn't already shared with us...

Okay, this is one of Springie's, but one of her smexier ones!

And of course, this one:

And now, Ken wishes to take his favorite redhead off for a private celebration... but he's a bit shy....

No new posts 28-02-2010 22:03 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Swan Song Swan Song is a Female

I am a Swan.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-02-2010

spacer

Wow Springie, I didn't have anything to top the gifts you've already received from the others, but wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Birthday! I can see you're in for a lot of fun...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Swan Song on 28-02-2010 at 22:51.
No new posts 28-02-2010 22:47 Swan Song is offline Send an Email to Swan Song Search for Posts by Swan Song Add Swan Song to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Oh swoon...could there be a better thread anywhere? I don't think so!! Faint You guys are the BEST!!

Thank you for all of these hunky Eagles to feast my eyes upon!! *sigh* this is such a great birthday already!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 28-02-2010 23:08 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
meg meg is a Female
Boardie

I am a Swan.

Registration Date: 06-02-2008

spacer

Happy Birthday Springie! Birthday1 Birthday2
Look who's on his way Party4

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by meg on 01-03-2010 at 00:10.
No new posts 01-03-2010 00:05 meg is offline Send an Email to meg Search for Posts by meg Add meg to your Buddy List
Madilayn Madilayn is a Female
Mistress of Ebil

I am a Swan.

24 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-02-2006

spacer

Nice pic, Meg!!!!!

"When I'm old, I don't want them to say of me, "She's so charming." I want them to say, "Be careful, I think she's armed." -G. Stoddart

No new posts 01-03-2010 01:30 Madilayn is offline Send an Email to Madilayn Homepage of Madilayn Search for Posts by Madilayn Add Madilayn to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

It's Springie's birthday today? And I didn't know a thing about it! Happy Birthday, Springie! And many more!

BTW, I agree with Madilayn:Springie makes the best "sexy" Gatchaman pics!

No new posts 01-03-2010 01:35 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer

Happy B-Day, Springie.

No new posts 01-03-2010 01:53 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

Happy birthday Springie!!! The worlds fluffiest Swan and proud of it!!!Birthday1

No new posts 01-03-2010 02:54 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Swan Song
Wow Springie, I didn't have anything to top the gifts you've already received from the others, but wanted to drop in and wish you a Happy Birthday! I can see you're in for a lot of fun...

Who's that? It looks like Speed Racer, only he's in a different costume. Speaking of Speed Racer, (sorry to go off topic here) I heard Peter Fernandez (Speed Racer and Racer X's voice actor) was in BoTP. Who did he play?

No new posts 01-03-2010 05:00 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
green green is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-11-2009

spacer

Happy Birthday, Springie!

No new posts 01-03-2010 05:03 green is offline Send an Email to green Search for Posts by green Add green to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

I'm enjoying all these hot Eagle pics, but I have to add a Condor to the mix.

No new posts 01-03-2010 08:54 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Wooooohoooo!!! HOT! HOT! HOT! An LB original! Thank you, LB!

I just love the expression on Joe's face!! Faint

And thanks everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes! I've partied with the fam all weekend, since my bday falls on a Monday (blah).

You have made it so wonderful!!

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-03-2010 11:14 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

That is a beautiful picture LB. I think after that Springie will have a very happy Birthday.

No new posts 01-03-2010 13:30 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by AllentownDarkWater
Who's that? It looks like Speed Racer, only he's in a different costume. Speaking of Speed Racer, (sorry to go off topic here) I heard Peter Fernandez (Speed Racer and Racer X's voice actor) was in BoTP. Who did he play?

Martin, that's Ken. It's from an early episode where he was acting as a test pilot, before Katse (disguised as Katzenberg) came and destroyed his plane. And yes, we commented on how he looked like Speed Racer. Wink

No new posts 01-03-2010 14:11 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: