Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 42 - A Romance Destroyed By Evil
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1]  2  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 42 - A Romance Destroyed By Evil
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Gatchaman Episode 43 - A Romance Destroyed By Evil Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I AM A TOTAL IDIOT!!! :stupid: This is episode 43 of course, and now I can't edit the thread title. Sigh... I apologize...

Gatchaman Episode 43 – A Romance Destroyed by Evil

A young man and a young woman stand in the pouring night rain, staring at each other in utter misery. Each of them holds a gun ready to fire, but both of them have their weapons pointed at the ground.

A shot further back reveals that they are standing within the blackened and burned out ruins of buildings.

The man calls out to the woman, calling her Julia.

The woman (who bears a strong resemblance to Jun) cries back, calling the man Romina. She drops her gun into a puddle and rushes to him.

The man does the same, leaving his gun behind. As they reach each other and embrace, the narrator tells us that Bien and Ameria have been at war, but the conflict has finally ended. Indeed, we can now clearly see that the place where Julia and Romina are is a battlefield, with broken tanks and guns.

Peace has been restored to both nations, thanks to Julia and Romina ‘two young lovers from warring lands’.

‘Shippers look quickly… could this be Ken and Jun? Wink

The background music switches from ‘sad and regretful’ to the piano plinking of ‘sad, but with new hope’.
“Julia, how long has it been since I last saw you?” Romina asks, in a vaguely Antonio-Banderas style voice. “The war seemed never-ending. I almost gave up on our relationship.”

“I know.” Julia says softly. “It’s been too long, my dear Romina. Now we can spend our lives together in peace, without fear.” But while her words are happy, her expression is not, and she turns away. Romina wants to know what it is.

Again, look quickly and it could be…

Julia is afraid that someone will steal their happiness away from them again.

“No, Julia, we’ll be together forever.” Romina swears to her. Uh oh. When people say stuff like that at the beginning of an episode, especially new characters, I have to wonder…

“The war is over and now everything is peaceful again. We love each other deeply and no one can take that away from us.” Romina insists. He does hear some resemblance to Ken, but he’s got some hard lines around his face. I guess he’s been through the wringer in his life.

Julia cries and falls into his arms.

Okay, one more ‘look quickly’ shot…

Romina (now with a slightly Irish accent) tells Julia that the next day they will be married, and that their wedding will serve as a symbol of peace between Bien and Ameria. Julia sighs and moves in for a kiss. The young couple embraces through the night, until the rain stops and the sun dawns.

We cut to Sosai, who is chewing out Berg Katse.

“Katse, I told you to seize the underground resources of Bien and Ameria!” X lectures. “I begin to feel that you enjoy failing.”

“No! Please, Leader X, I beseech you!” Katse protests humbly. “Grant me another chance, Sire!”

“Too late!” Sosai snarls. “This plan was only possible while the two countries were at war! Now they’ve signed a peace treaty. Attempting anything now would attract too much attention.”

Katse looks lost and lonely at his end of the Audience Chamber.

“Oh please, Sire!” he begs. “I have a plan that will work! I will use the two lovers of Romina and Julia to lead the nations of Bien and America into war again! Please, Great Leader, one more chance…” His voice sounds hopeful.

“Very well.” X agrees. “Succeed, or your promises will come to haunt you! I expect results!”

“Sire!” Katse bows gratefully.

You know, it’s at moments like this that I wonder why X kept Katse on as Lord of Galactor. I’m inclined to think that X is like a parent disappointed in the performance of their child. He can’t get rid of his child, and doesn’t want to, but there’s a growing resentment when his child continually doesn’t succeed.

As I mull these thoughts, 3 men in army jeeps are driving out of a set of ruins in the desert. In one jeep sits a man with a hairdo that would make Fonzie jealous. But he’s scowling and holding a gun menacingly, so we know he’s a bad guy.

And back at the Crescent Base, it’s the Daily Fish Parade!

Nambu tells the Team that the ISO has received some disturbing intelligence. But the Team doesn’t seem to be listening. They’d rather watch the Fish Parade.

Suddenly it sinks into their minds what Nambu has said, and they turn around.

Nambu briefs the Team about the ceasefire between Bien and Ameria. Amazingly, even though there is a couch, no one is sitting. This is a change from the usual four sit and one stands/four stand and one sits methods of briefing.

Nambu says that he has heard that there is a plot underway against Romina and Julia. Someone wants to lead the countries back into war.
“But Doctor, who would do such a thing?” Ken wants to know.

Oh, I thought you were smarter than that, Ken… But Joe figures it out.
“It’s gotta be Galactor.” he says. “They’ve got some nerve!”

“Joe’s probably right.” Admits Nambu. “Hmmm…..” There’s a long pause. Perhaps Nambu’s wondering why Ken didn’t figure it out.

“Romina and Julia are leaving tomorrow.” Nambu tells them. “You should follow them. Your mission is to protect them while they’re on their honeymoon. Now go, Science Ninja Team, and launch the God Phoenix!”

Everyone shouts ‘Roger’ and runs out of the room.

Cue stock footage of the God Phoenix launching from the Crescent Coral Base. Soon the God Phoenix is flying over the war torn battlefields of either Bien or Ameria.

We pan to a nearby airport, where Romina and Julia are being dropped off by a car. They walk by happily, not noticing the man who is following them.

Yep, it’s Ken! Fooled you, didn’t I? Wink

Romina and Julia move happily through the airport lobby, which is filled with passengers. But they are being watched…

You know, it amazes me how the Team can spy so surreptitiously in full Birdstyle. Seriously. Doesn’t anyone notice?

Jun looks up and gives a little ‘OK’ signal.

Joe waves back at her, from a balcony above the lobby.

Gee, that’s an awfully chipper gesture for Joe. But even as he gives Jun the two-finger wave, he’s looking at Julia and Romina in the crowd.

Notice how there’s no sign of Ryu? Does he really need to be in the God Phoenix on this assignment? It’s not like they’re parked at an enemy base or anything…

Perhaps because Ryu is not there to help prevent it, a man moves closer to the young couple. It’s Mr. Fonzie-Hair from the desert! He chuckles evilly before approaching them. Joe sees him approach, and is concerned.

Jun sees the man as well, while Joe readies his cablegun. Romina turns around, suddenly concerned, probably because the ‘something’s about to happen’ music has begun to play.
The evil-looking man stops, smiling nastily at Romina. But Joe is ready in case the man tries anything.

Suddenly, Romina calls out to the man, who is apparently named Illya. Romina says that it’s been a long time since they’ve seen each other. Illya smiles in a less threatening way as the two men embrace. Yep, it’s a bit of yaoi-ish manly hugging. Joe smiles condescendingly at this and puts his gun down.

“I can’t believe you’re still alive!” Romina says, in an even stronger Irish accent.

“Yeah, we were almost wiped out in the battle of Highland 103, but I don’t know how we made it.” Illya says. “I’m just glad to hear that everything’s peaceful again, my friend.”

“Illya is a buddy who fought alongside me in the war.” Romina explains, now full Irish. I guess the Antonio Banderas thing at the beginning was a fluke. “He was a guerilla commander fighting for peace.”

Hmmm… I’ve never heard of guerillas fighting for ‘peace’, but hey, I’ll go with it. Julia does too, and she bows her head in respect to Illya.

On the balcony, Joe appears startled by something, but I’m not sure what.

“Congratulations!” Illya says, grasping one of Romina’s hands in both of his. “The two of your have ensured that both of our countries will be allies forever. Have a wonderful time on your trip”

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 31-08-2009 at 12:57.
No new posts 31-08-2009 03:21 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Cut to Julia and Romina standing in the doorway of a plane, waving to cheering people.

At the back of the cheering crowd is Illya, who smirks nastily and walks away. But he doesn’t notice someone watching him.

Wow, I guess these Birdstyles really are inconspicuous!

But I guess the man did notice. As soon as he is out of Joe’s sight he dashes away, and even though Joe is running to catch him again, the Condor loses Illya.

“Damn, where’d he go?” Joe asks.

But then he spots a jeep moving away fast. So what does Joe do? He jumps off the roof of the building that he is standing on! Joe lands in time to get a good look at the man in the jeep.

“That’s him.” Joe mutters.

So Joe jumps into the nearest car.

He ignores the others as they rush up to him.

Joe takes off!

“Just let him go.” Ken tells Jun. “We’ve gotta guard those two!” He has a point. Their mission, after all, was to guard Julia and Romina.

The young lovers’ plane is racing down the runway. It takes off. But the jeep and the Condor (in his borrowed car) are leaving the airport. Soon both cars are headed out into the desert. Joe is determined to catch his man!

As Joe drives, his bracelet lights up. Ken asks him ‘what’s up’. Joe’s not happy about the interruption.

“Where’d you go?” Ken asks from the bracelet. “We’re supposed to be guarding Romina and Julia!”

“Look, I’m sorry, Ken, but there’s something I’ve gotta check out first.” Joe says, rather politely.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Ken wants to know.

“I don’t have time to explain, Ken!” Joe shouts in irritation, as the jeep races away, and the chase music begins to play. Of course, Illya has clearly noticed Joe following him by now. He speeds up. Joe calls him a bastard, and speeds up too. He jumps the car over some rocks, but this vehicle is clearly not up to his usual standards, because it doesn’t quite make it. The car is slightly damaged and spinning out of control. Joe has to jump for safety!

The car smashes into a rock and explodes, but Joe is okay.

“Aw, damn it!” he swears, as he looks at the burning wreckage

Meanwhile, Julia and Romina’s plane is flying to an unknown honeymoon destination. It is being followed by the God Phoenix. I guess Ryu has his time to shine now!

On the plane, Julia’s bouquet of flowers seems to have grown large enough to practically cover her entire lap. Romina puts his hand over Julia’s. She smiles at him and lays her head on his shoulder, thinking about how happy she is.

A stewardess comes in and sees the young couple smiling at each other. She offers them a wide selection of bagged peanuts and pretzels.

Romina thanks her and she cocks her head in a very unnatural way. Then she twists her pin and there is a metallic gleam… uh oh.

Suddenly, her clothes fall off, revealing a robot body underneath!

Her face disappears (to be replaced by an ugly, manly robot face) and the two sides of her body open up as Romina and Julia hold each other and cry out in fear.

I guess there are no other passengers? Because there’s no one else around who seems to be reacting to this strange event.

The robot’s arms reach out to grab the couple.

And they are stuffed inside of the robot’s body!

Okay, finally we see other horrified passengers screaming, as the robot becomes a rocket (yep, this is one serious Galactor Transformer) and literally blasts off from the aisle of the plane!

The other passengers are caught in the blast. Cut from BOTP:

And the entire plane blows up, right in front of the God Phoenix, much to Ken’s horror.

“What the hell?” Ken cries.
“Jeez, that plane just blew up!” Ryu shouts angrily. “A rocket just flew out of it!” Jun reports.

Ken orders Ryu to follow the rocket. As he does, as we head off to a commercial break.

You know, every time I see that gold-plated Ken on the commercial break screen, I think it’s the Utoland version of an Oscar. He’s just got that ‘statuette’ look…

Anyhow, when we return, the rocket is still streaming away and the God Phoenix is following it. But apparently it is getting away, and Ken urges Ryu to hurry.

“Yeah, I’m tryin’!” Ryu snaps back.

Jun reports that they have lost the rocket on radar.

Jinpei isn’t too happy about this.

“Damn, those bastards got away!” he shouts.
I guess no one had luck catching their Galactor foes today.
Meanwhile in some secret Galactor base, Illya is supervising Romina and Julia, who are encased in metal boxes.

“This one’s all great.” he says. “I’ll turn these two into cyborgs and keep their outward appearances so no one suspects a thing! Then I’ll be able to manipulate them and force Bien and Ameria into conflict again!”
Okay, I admit, it’s a decent plan, but why did Illya (if that’s really who he is) go to the airport? What was the point? It just alerted the Science Ninja Team to his presence.
Machinery moves, lights whirl, and there are weird sounds. Illya is happy.

“That’s right! Come on baby!” Illya crows. “I’ll finally show them all the wrath of Galactor! No one can stop me! My plan’s flawless!”

Hmm…. I’m having suspicions as to this guy’s identity… Wink

In the meantime, the God Phoenix is picking Joe up in the desert.

“That joker’s gotta be around here somewhere!” Joe mutters.

“You know, I think we lost the rocket on radar around here too.” Jun adds.

Right on cue, Jinpei and Ryu appear over a rise.

“Hey, Big Bro, come check out this weird building over here!” Jinpei calls.

Hmmm…. near a Galactor base, a weird building in the middle of the desert… are you thinking what I’m thinking?

Ken agrees to look. Ken, Joe and Jun run off to see the building.

The building is some kind of ancient temple. Ken tells everyone to ‘move in’ so they jump off the cliff, heading toward the temple.

But they don’t move in. They hide and spy behind another rock.

Ken turns and winks…

… at Joe. Yep, sorry ‘shippers, but it’s a yaoi moment. ROFL 2
Joe nods back.

The two hop out and run to the temple in opposite directions, as the others watch.

Joe checks out the interior of the temple. Hmmm… that church-like building inside looks old, but hardly ‘ancient’.

Ken climbs over the crumbling walls to enter.

Inside, Ken and Joe meet up. It’s the Dangerous Duo!

Strangely enough, a pan of the area shows us that it is a church built a few hundred years old in style) built inside a set of walls and columns that is Roman in style (and therefore thousands of years old). Hmmm…. architectural inconsistencies… could it be the sign of shoddy Galactor base construction?

Ken goes back to the wall and signals the others with his color-changing belt-buckle.

No new posts 31-08-2009 03:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

They come running over.

“Jeepers, it’s creepy!” Jinpei observes.

“Get ready for something to jump out at you!” Joe whispers.

And sure enough, the ground begins to open up underneath their feet, much to Jun’s surprise!

“Bird Flight!” yells Ken, and he and Jun take off into the air.

They safely land back on the nearby ground.

Sharp spikes are sticking up from below where the ground is now gone. The rest of the Team fly up as well.
Keep in mind that in this shot Joe is flying backwards!

Jun and Ken contemplate the pikes below.

A familiar laugh sounds through the air.

“Welcome, Science Ninja Team!” cackles Katse. “I assume you’re here to see my hostages. Want to wish the newlyweds well?”

Romina and Julia rise up on platform to the area blow the Team’s location. They seem strangely silent and unmoving and expressionless.

Joe and Jinpei see Romina and Julia.

The Team leaps down to rescue the couple, and we hear Katse smirk that they have walked right into his trap. And now we see who is speaking… it’s Illya! Ah… are you really surprised that he was Katse all along?

“I’ll torture you until you reveal the secrets of the ISO!” Katse brags.

Joe is trying to figure the whole thing out. He doesn’t understand why Illya is speaking with Katse’s voice. I guess they’re not familiar with Katse’s aptitude for disguise.

“But… but you’re Berg Kaatse!” Joe exclaims in shock.

Romina and Julia suddenly ‘wake up’, and to everyone’s horror, they join hands, creating a strange glow.

A fat chicken mecha appears in the sky above them. Hey… do you think this is where they got the inspiration for the New God Phoenix n Gatchaman II?

Ryu and Jinpei can’t believe it!

The chicken flies high in the sky, then swoops down at the Team, as if it were a hunting bird. The Team isn’t too happy about this.

The bird comes for Joe, and Ken screams out a warning. Joe easily backflips out of the way.

“Damn it!” cried Ken. “He’s using a dove, a symbol of peace, to attack us!”

“Yeah, that figures.” says Joe.

Wait a minute… it’s a dove? I would never have guessed.

Jinpei spots the dove coming back.

Ken tells everyone to run, and they do.

Ryu and Joe take off.

Now the dove really goes beyond the lines of propriety… it shoots feather shuriken at them! Of course, these ones are all metal, but the resemblance is not to be denied.

Two shuriken pin Jinpei to the wall.

And he’s not too impressed when a third appears.

“Get me out of here!” he screams, and Jun throws her yo-yo.

The yo-yo explodes among the flying shuriken, but doesn’t do much.

Joe ducks a hail of oncoming metal feather shuriken.

Joe and Ken are backed against the pit!

But Joe’s not going to take it anymore.

Unfortunately, the dove’s claw knocks the gun from his hand. Joe’s not too happy about this.

Ken readies his boomerang.

But the dove spouts fire at him.

The boomerang is lost among the shuriken, which all start exploding like fireworks. Needless to say, Ken isn’t very happy about this.

And neither is Joe.

Jinpei is screaming from the wall, telling Jun and Ryu to hurry, because Ken and Joe are in trouble. Jun orders Ryu to help them while she gets Jinpei.

But the dove shoots laser beams from its eyes at Ryu as he runs, and too late, the Owl realizes what is happening.

Jun races toward Jinpei, but the dove is approaching. It shoots its laser beams at a wall, and one of the falling rocks hits Jun, sending her tumbling. Her compact falls out of her uniform.

Yep, I said a compact. Not a yo-yo, but a makeup compact. I guess the Swan is prepared to be beautiful at any time!

Jinpei asks if Jun is okay. Jun just trembles and shakes and doesn’t answer.

“Hang tight, Sis!” Jinpei shouts. “Stupid monster dove!”

“Big Bro… Ryu… Sis!” the Swallow calls plaintively.

The dove comes circling back, and shoots out one of its claws. It’s a small rocket! Jun sees it heading her way, and gets up, running off, only to cover herself from flying rock debris again.

The flying rocks knock her compact (which is on the ground) and cause it to open. The mirror in the compact catches the reflection of the sun. It shines into the sky, catching the dove in the eye. The dove’s head explodes.

No, I’m not making any of this up. That’s what happened!!!!

Needless to say, without its head, the dove crashes and burns.

Everyone regroups in the now-burning temple.

“Okay, let’s split up now.” Ken suggests. Is that because splitting up just now worked so well for them?

“I’ll go check out that weirdo temple!” Ken announces. Oh, so I guess it’s just the walls that are burning, not the temple. However, Ken doesn’t wait for anyone else to say what they’re going to do before they all run off in different directions.

To triumphant Dare Da music, Jun and Jinpei find an entrance into the secret base, surprising some goons. Cue fight scene.

And Joe’s there too!

Joe sees a goon reaching for a lever, but the Condor grabs a gun and starts shooting.

Of course, the dead goon sinks against the panel and pulls the lever anyway.

Pipes explode, and start pouring out brightly colored green and yellow liquid. It looks like liquid Playdoh time!

When the green and yellow liquids meet on the floor, there is an explosion.

Meanwhile, Ken is running through the temple. He kicks in a round metal door, leaping through.

Illya-Katse is there, standing in front of Katse’s Devilstar ship. It’s time for a Bird Run!

But of course, Illya-Katse is standing behind bulletproof glass, and the boomerang doesn’t reach him.

“Gatchaman, how dare you interfere with my plans once again!” Illya-Katse growls. “Now I’ll finish you off for good! A bomb in this base has just been detonated, and all of you will be blown to Hell, right along with it!”

Illya-Katse tells Gatchaman ‘farewell’, before taking off his scarf and his disguise…

Katse is revealed!

Ken tries to break the bulletproof glass, to no avail.

He is helpless as Katse escapes! So Ken runs back the way he came.

For some reason, he stops to break through a glass window.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 31-08-2009 at 03:25.
No new posts 31-08-2009 03:23 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

And now we see why. Romina and Julia are locked in this chamber!

Ken shouts at Romina and Julia to get out.

“Don’t worry about us, save yourself!” says Romina, in a strange, echoy-metallic voice.

“Thank you, Gtachaman. We appreciate your efforts, but we are staying here.” Julia says, in the same kind of voice. “I’d rather die human than serve as a cyborg for Galactor!”

“Our deaths will become the foundation for eternal peace between our countries.” says Romina.

Ken tells them that this is crazy, but Romina warns him not to come closer.

“The two of you are important to your countries’ future!” Ken protests. “You have got to think about the citizens of Bien and Ameria!”

“We understand that, but our bodies can no longer be returned to normal.” Romina explains, his Irish accent coming through his echoy-metallic voice. “Galactor turned us into cyborgs, so they could use us to manipulate the people of our countries and to join them. Then they would rob both nations of their underground resources. We won’t let that happen.”

The ground begins to shake and Ken gasps as he urges them again to get out of there.

“It’s too late for us.” Romina says sadly. “There’s not a single drop of blood running through our bodies anymore. Instead of hearts, we have…” her sobs drown out the rest.

“We’ve been implanted with missiles where our hearts once were.” Romina explains. “Our entire bodies are vessels of destruction.”

Ken finally realizes how terrible Katse’s plot truly was. The ‘bomb’ he left behind is actually the two people Ken is supposed to rescue!

“Our bodies may have been destroyed by Galactor, but our souls will continue to live on forever!” Romina declares .

Ken looks on as Julia and Romina decided to die together.

They cry and kiss each other.

Okay, one last ‘look quick and maybe…’ picture.

Romina’s and Julia’s bodies fade away, to be replaced by robotic bodies. They continue kissing as they explode.

Ken ducks out of the way of the blast.

The base explodes, and Ken is alone in the rubble. In frustration, he throws his boomerang at the moon, where it disappears. It does not return.

The Science Ninja Team was unable to save the precious lives of Romina and Julia. However, their love will live on for eternity.

Perhaps one day, the world will finally be at peace, and full of love like theirs.

A shooting star passes through the night. Could it be Ken’s boomerang returning? But no, it is the end of the episode.

No new posts 31-08-2009 03:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

BOTP Episode 68 – Victims of the Hawk

Zark knows that Center Neptune looks peaceful when viewed from the quiet waters surrounding the deep sea defense base. But inside Nerve Center Control, where Zark monitors the Federation’s defenses against any threat to their security, he’s bursting his digital ions and straining his lamitalutications. Yeah, I don’t know what that last thing is either, but I think that’s what he said. I suspect that Zark just likes to throw around big words to impress us. Wink

“In plain words, I’m up to my FOSDIC in problems!” Zark tells us.

Zark flies over to his monitors.

“Zoltar, that cruel being from Planet Spectra, has struck again, destroying a very important solar energy center on a barren asteroid called Cretola.” Zark says. “Fortunately, there was time to evacuate all personnel, except two young technicians, who stayed behind voluntarily, in a last ditch effort to protect the Energy Center. I’m trying to find out now if they’re safe, but I can’t seem to get through to Cretola.”

Gee, Zark, ever think that the reason you can’t get through is that the asteroid might have been completely destroyed?

During this speech, 1-Rover-1 has suddenly appeared, and he watches Zark intently.

Apparently Zoltar’s attack set off magnetic storms and torrential rains on the small asteroid. Okay, I’m going to ask the more science-minded types here… is it even possible for it to rain on an asteroid? It doesn’t have any large bodies of water, so where would the clouds come from?

1-Rover-1 barks plaintively.

“I’m sorry, 1-Rover-1, but our little game of ‘Fetch the Wrench’ will have to wait.” Zark lectures. “I’m very busy.”

Zark tells Rover to run into the other room for awhile.

“And don’t try to chew your way out through the steel wall, like you did yesterday!” Zark admonishes. “We’re under water!”

Rover barks again, but Zark says that he’ll be with him in a minute.

“You have to be firm.” Zark tells us. “Don’t give an inch.” Oh, to parent like Zark! Puke1

Zark tries to contact Cretola again.

On Cretola, a young man (Orin) and a young woman (Diane) are standing in the rain. They wave to each other, calling out each other’s name and dropping their guns.

The camera pans across broken tanks and war machines, while Zark fills us in. Orin and Diane are husband and wife, and they voluntarily stayed behind during the attack. Each of them thought that the other was lost forever.

“Let me take a look at you. I can’t believe you’re here!” Orin says. “Are you all right? I was afraid I would never see you again!”

“I know, I had the same fear!” says Diane, who not only looks like Princess but also sounds like Princess. “Everything’s gone… There was nothing we could do. Nothing at all…” She turns away from Orin in tears.

“We did everything we could.” Orin reassures her.

“Why? Why do the Spectrans hate us so?” Diane wants to know. “Orin, what if we’d fallen into their hands?”

“Don’t think about it. It didn’t happen and it never will.” Orin asserts. Nothing will ever separate us again. Whatever happens, Diane, we’ll always be together. You have my promise.”

“And mine…” whispers Diane, as she lays her head on Orin’s shoulder.

“We’re going home to Earth, Diane, and we’ll have a second honeymoon.” Orin declares. “Even if the first one was only last year.” Diane agrees, and they embrace.

Back at Center Neptune, Chief Anderson is telling the Team that Diane and Orin are back on their way to Earth, where they’re sure to receive a hero’s welcome. But Anderson is worried about their security, because they’re ‘eyewitnesses to Zoltar’s senseless destruction of the solar energy base’, and because both of them have parents who hold high political positions.

Mark wants to know who let Zoltar get away from that attack.

Jason says that it’s G-Force’s job to see that Zoltar doesn’t succeed in hurting Diane and Orin.

The Chief agrees. He wants the Team at the airport when Diane and Orin ‘come in’. He makes it sound like they’re arriving at the airport, rather than departing. Hmmm…

Anderson thinks it’s as good a place as any for Zoltar to make his next move.

So the Team is off!

Stock footage of the Team leaving Center Neptune, to the sounds of rousing BOTP launch music.

Orin and Diane get out of a car at the airport, but they are being followed by Mark. Inside, Princess and Keyop are watching them as well.

As an aside, the female voice making the flight announcements sounds like an old lady version of Princess. Sorry, Janet Waldo, your voice is just too darn distinctive!

Princess gives and ‘OK’ signal to Jason, who waves back.

A man approaches Orin and Diane, but Jason apparently doesn’t notice. It is Gino, an old friend of Orin’s. This is quite a surprise!

Gino says that it’s been so long, he was afraid Orin wouldn’t remember him. He asks after Orin’s wife, and Orin introduces them. Jason observes from above, and looks startled for some reason.

“I just wanted you to know that I’m here if you need me.” Gino says. “What else are friends for?”

Outside, people wave and cheer as Orin and Diane board a plane. Gino walks off, but Jason spots him and follows. Jason loses him momentarily, but then spots Gino driving off in the jeep.

“Oh boy!” Jason says softly, before taking the nearest available car to follow. The others don’t’ see him, but perhaps they sense something anyhow, because his communicator chimes. It’s Mark.

“Jason, where’d you take off to? Who are you following?” Mark wants to know.

“That friend of Orin’s. Something’s not right.” Jason replies. Mark tells Jason to keep in contact. There are no harsh words from either man in this scene.

“Yeah, I gotta go now.” Jason says, taking off after a departing Gino.

But in his rush, Jason jumps a rock and doesn’t quite make it, damaging the car. He throws himself out of the car just before it crashes into another rock and explodes. Jason watches the car burn.

Meanwhile, the Phoenix is following Diane and Orin’s plane. Onboard, romantic 70s music (think Love Boat music) plays as Diane and Orin snuggle. A stewardess comes up and smiles at them. She offers them peanuts and pretzels, and Orin thanks her. But a strange jerk of her head and a press of a button reveal her to be a robot. She snatches Orin and Diane in her arms and puts them inside her body. She turns into a rocket and begins to blast off. There is no sign of other passengers.

“Look, what’s that?” Mark asks on the Phoenix.

“Man, we’ve been tricked!” Tiny exclaims.

“Tiny, quick, go after it!” Princess exclaims.

Notice that this entire time, we haven’t seen the plane blow up. All we saw was the stewardess robot turning into a rocket, and smoke coming out the bottom.

The Phoenix follows the rocket.

Commercial break!

We come back to Zark chanting a pathetic 70s mantra: everyday, in every way, I am getting better and better. If only that were true, but Zark is the same annoying robot throughout the entire series. Sigh.

And he’s pacing as he chants.

“That’s a phrase I use sometimes when I need to give myself confidence!” Zark tells us. But this time it doesn’t seem to be working.

“The truth of the matter is, no matter what we do, Zoltar seems to keep one step ahead of us!” Zark says. Well honestly, it’s not that difficult to stay one step ahead of Zark, now is it? But Zark is still talking about Zoltar.

“Despite all of G-Force’s precautions, he has seized Orin and Diane right out from under their noses!” he says. “And every indication shows that the little rocket ship they’re in is heading straight back toward that desolate asteroid they call Cretola, where Zoltar must have established a base by now.”

Zark is so sad about this that his antennae are drooping.

Back on the Phoenix, Mark sees that the rocket is getting away.

“Not if I can help it!” Tiny exclaims. Interestingly, they are flying through the sky, and do not seem to be in space or anywhere near an asteroid. So how would Zark know where the rocket is headed?

“It’s headed straight for Cretola!” Princess exclaims. Wow, so she can tell this before it’s left Earth? Amazing! I guess she and Zark are using the same advanced technologies.

Insert stock footage of the Phoenix flying through space.

Only one problem… they left Jason behind on Earth!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 31-08-2009 at 03:27.
No new posts 31-08-2009 03:25 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Or perhaps not. Jason is suddenly now with them, standing outside of the Phoenix. I guess he hitched a ride from someone else to get to Cretola.

“First we find Spectra Headquarters!” Jason announces.

“That should be easy. This asteroid’s fairly barren.” Princess notes. Coming from behind a rise, Tiny and Keyop appear.

“The hideout!” Keyop burbles. “Over here!”

“Fast work!” Mark compliments. “Come on, let’s go!”

As they look at the hideout that Keyop found, Mark suggests that they all try to stay together for the time being.

The Team leaps off of the cliff and hides behind another set of rocks. Mark winks at Jason, and they’re off in separate directions, meeting up inside of the ruined walls of the hideout. Of course the other three are left behind. So much for Mark’s statement that they all stick together.

Mark says that it’s all clear, and he signals the others to come over.

“Real quiet.” notes Keyop, once they’re all inside the walls.

“Yeah, too quiet.” Tiny complains. And of course he’s right. The floor starts opening up under their feet, but everyone is able to jump to safety. A nasty laugh echoes around the area. It sounds a little like Zoltar, but more like Gino, yet not quite the same as Gino sounded before.

“Let me guess…” says the voice, “you’re looking for somebody like Orin and Diane, right?”

A large robot bird swoops through the sky. (note that Orin and Diane are not present at all in this scene: the bird comes from out of nowhere)

Mark yells at everyone to watch out, and Jason backflips out of the way of the bird’s claws.

“Wow, it just missed us!” Mark exclaims. “Did you see those talons?”

“Yeah, they’re lethal.” Jason says.

“Coming back!” Keyop points out. So Mark orders everyone to ‘move it’.

The bird shoots metal feather shuriken at Keyop.

“Play fair!” Keyop burbles, as he cowers on the wall.

Princess throws out her yo-yo, but it doesn’t stop the metal shuriken. Jason and Mark are backed into a corner, and Jason tries to shoot the bird. It knocks him down, and Jason cradles his hand.

“Get me down!” shouts Keyop. Hmm, we seem to be missing the scene of Mark trying to throw his boomerang, and Mark and Jason being surrounded by flames.

But Tiny is caught by the circle the bird’s laser beam eyes cut around him, and Princess is hit by falling rubble, only to lose her makeup compact. Keyop is distressed when she doesn’t respond to his calls.

“Just wait!” he threatens ineffectively.

Now the bird shoots out fire, setting the metal feather shuriken alight, but no one is trapped among them. The bird comes back for Princess, and Keyop shouts for her to get out of the way. A talon shoots out (as a missile) toward Princess, but she manages to move. However, her compact is jostled open. Its’ mirror reflects the sunlight and the beam catches the bird’s eye, and its head explodes. The bird is destroyed.

The Team regroups, and Mark now tells everyone to spread out, so they can find Orin and Diane.

Of course, only Mark has any luck. He races through the base and kicks open a metal door, only to find Gino inside with Zoltar’s escape ship. Mark throws his boomerang, but it hits the glass in front of Gino’s face.

“Who are you?” Mark asks calmly.

“Who am I?” laughs Gino. “You haven’t guessed by now? That’s very hard to believe. We’re such good friends… old acquaintances might be a better word. This is the last time that I hope we shall play out this little charade.”

Gino turns as Mark grimaces. Gino pulls off his scarf and everything swirls around.

“Does this refresh your memory?” Gino asks, turning into… Zoltar!

And then Zoltar escapes, while Mark grimaces some more.

Mark rushes out of there, and breaks through a glass window to find Orin and Diane. He calls out to them as he rushes through the room, asking if they are all right.

“Mark, keep your distance!” Orin calls out. Wait a minute… why is Orin calling him Mark? Shouldn’t Orin be addressing him as Commander, or does everyone know Mark’s name?

“You can’t help us now!” Diane says. “I don’t know how to explain what’s happened, but we’re not what you expected to find! We’ve been changed!”

“Go away, Mark, and let us handle this the best way we can!” Orin says.

“What’s happened?” Mark wants to know.

“No, Mark, stay back!” Orin warns.

“Whatever Zoltar did to you, it’s over now!” Mark tries to convince them. “The nightmare’s over! You can go home!”

“That’s not possible.” Orin disagrees. “Not the way we are now. Our spirits are here, but our bodies are back in the laboratory, Mark. I know that’s hard to believe, but what you see before you is an illusion!” Orin tries to explain. “You’re looking at two humanoids that Zoltar created in our image.”

“No!” Mark protests, as the ground begins to shake. “I don’t believe it!”

Not that there’s no reason for the ground to shake here. There have been no explosions from the rest of the Team and Zoltar didn’t mention anything about a bomb in the base.

“I don’t know if we can be like we were before!” Diane says, turning her head away. “The transference may be irreversible! But we have to try!”

“It’s very dangerous for us, so we might not survive.” Orin tells Mark. “But it’s… it’s our only chance. “

“Are you sure?” Mark asks.

“We don’t have much time left, Mark!” Orin says. “We have to do it now, or never!” Of course, I’m not sure why this is. Can’t they go back to Center Neptune and have Chief Anderson take a look at them? Or wait for some Federation scientists to come and study the machinery that Zoltar used to make them into ‘humanoids’? And what about the original Orin and Diane? Couldn’t they take the bodies with them, to work on this at their leisure?

Sorry… this isn’t making sense to me at all. Shrug

Orin asks if Diane is ready, then leads her to a small alcove. Mark gasps.

Orin and Diane walk toward each other.

“Diane, I love you.” says Orin. He kisses her, and their bodies turn into robot bodies. They are swallowed in light and…

We cut to the night, outside the base. Zark’s voiceover tells us that Orin and Diane vanished. Zark doesn’t know where. He’s not programmed to understand human emotions, but as we pan over to a shot of the Team looking at the moon, Zark feels something deep down in his Vertical Integrator. It tells him that Diane and Orin are still together. Zoltar may have transformed their bodies into metal, but their spirits will always be united. Love is something so strong; it defeats evil every time! Excuse me while I gag over this cutsey moral.

“Diane and Orin were star-crossed lovers.” says Zark. “And love is the ultimate power in all the universe. Could that comet be a vehicle carrying them to a paradise n the far reaches of space, where their love can live on in some new and different form?” he ponders.

Okay, I’m sorry, but that’s really stretching. So Diane and Orin disappear, and you think that the shooting star in the sky is actually Diane and Orin’s escape pod? Give me a break!

I also am amazed that Orin and Diane would risk their lives to regain their human forms. Was it so terrible being robots that they couldn’t deal with it any longer? They’d rather die than be robots? That says something about their mindsets, and I don’t think it’s something I’d want my children to emulate. Shame on you, Sandy Frank!

Bu even as I complain about the ‘moral’ of this episode, we see Zark’s oil-changing room. He comes up from the elevator tube and the door opens.

“Human love is such a beautiful and mysterious thing.” Zark muses. “But I think I know how Orin and Diane felt. There are times when I get this strong, urgent need in my capacitators…” Zark, we really do not want to hear about your ‘strong, urgent needs’! Puke2

Zark lays down on his oil-changing platform, and Rover barks.

“Of course, I’m very fond of you, 1-Rover-1.” Zark says. “But I was thinking of something just a little different.”

And on that note, Susan rings.

“Hello, Zark!” she whispers huskily. Zark has an antennae erection and falls off of the platform.

“That’s what I was thinking of!” Zark exclaims happily. “Hi Susan!”

“I knew you would want me to fill you in on the latest developments concerning Diane and Orin.” Susan says.

Zark certainly does.

“My infraprobe scanners monitored the flight of that comet, and it was actually carrying Diane and Orin!” Susan reveals. She doesn’t explain how this is possible, of course, but Zark thinks it’s wonderful.

Susan goes on to say that Diane and Orin went through Time Warp, and entered a ‘totally unknown and unexplored zone, far beyond the galaxy’.

“Thank you, Susan.” says Zark. “You’ve made my day.”

“You always make my day, Zark.” simpers Susan. “Bye.”

Once Susan has signed off, Zark says that she’s got a lovely voice and a warm personality. He wishes he could meet her sometime.

“Oh my! I wonder if she’s too tall for me!” he suddenly worries. Rover barks.

“You’re right, 1-Rover-1! If she is too tall, my legs can be extended!” Zark smirks. “Or hers can be shortened. It’s no big problem to create a perfect match for robots.”

And as Zark contemplates his robot dating service, I’m outta here.

No new posts 31-08-2009 03:27 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
gatchamarie gatchamarie is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 18-06-2009

spacer

Great recap again, TJ! The two lovers in this episode did really seem like Ken and Jun at some instances! And am I right saying that this episode's story resembles that of Shakespeare's "Romeo and Juliette" ... "Romina and Julia"?!

It was fortunate enough that Jun did not forget to bring her compact with her! And they say that women tend to carry a lot of useless things with them! Everything can become handy at the right moment!

No new posts 31-08-2009 12:39 gatchamarie is offline Send an Email to gatchamarie Search for Posts by gatchamarie Add gatchamarie to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree, I'm pretty sure 'Romina and Julia' came from 'Romeo and Juliet'. Wink

I personally am a little mortified that the mecha dove was destroyed by Jun's makeup compact. I'm mortified that Jun is even bringing a compact along in her Birdstyle. I mean WTH is she thinking? What a stereotypical reason for men to sneer at women!

I'm mortified that the rest of the ninja Team couldn't do anything better to defeat the dove. Like maybe all of them attacking at once? Or going to the God Phoenix? Sigh...

And most of all, I'm mortified that Katse can build such a powerful mecha that's about to destroy the SNT, and it's defeated by the sun reflecting off of a makeup mirror. Now if Jun had been able to send a laser into its eye, I might have bought it.

Good thing Katse never sent this mecha into the cosmetics section of a department store! I can see it now. Quick, the Galactor mecha is coming! Let's all hide at Sephora! ROFL 2

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 31-08-2009 at 13:02.
No new posts 31-08-2009 13:02 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

Hee, I'm still chuckling... Great recap!

Anyone going to make an animation of Ken winking at Joe? Laugh1

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun

I'm mortified that Jun is even bringing a compact along in her Birdstyle. I mean WTH is she thinking? What a stereotypical reason for men to sneer at women!

True, but were any of the guys sneering when her compact saved their asses? Her compact is really a weapon, a... a "destructo-reflector," merely disguised as a compact, or a back-up signaling device for when she can't use her bracelet. Yes, that's what I'm going to believe... Wink1

It's interesting to me that, once again, we have an episode with cyborgs, and Julia and Romina sure didn't sound too keen at all on the idea of living as cyborgs! I guess this could be used to explain why Joe is so unhappy in Gatch II, although I don't think he's as much "cyborg" as Romina and Julia (or Lucy). Interesting too, that Romina and Julia get their hearts replaced with missiles, and Joe gets a bomb right beside his heart.

As for Orin and Diane, "Our spirits are here but our bodies are back in the laboratory" doesn't make any sense to me either!

In a desperate attempt to feel that my history classes were useful, I'm going to suggest that partly ruined, "ancient" church looks like it could be "Romanesque" architecture (older than "Gothic" architecture) and therefore more than a 1000 years old.

No new posts 31-08-2009 13:38 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

LB, I know you want to make that animation of Ken winking at Joe! Maybe you can Photoshop your own face in there? Wink

I got that Orin's and Diane's consciousnesses were in the robots. But why they couldn't wait to get back to their bodies (i.e. wait for some scientists to help them) is beyond me.

No new posts 31-08-2009 13:55 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
The other passengers are caught in the blast.

Like the airline industry doesn't have enough troubles.

quote:
I got that Orin's and Diane's consciousnesses were in the robots. But why they couldn't wait to get back to their bodies (i.e. wait for some scientists to help them) is beyond me.

Because the episode was ending and they had to do something in the 30 seconds they had remaining...

James

No new posts 31-08-2009 15:07 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by tatsunokofan
Because the episode was ending and they had to do something in the 30 seconds they had remaining...

Well, yes, but they could have some up with something more convincing like 'our bodies are magnetized and we can't leave this platform' or some such. I understand that they were restricted by the Tatsunoko animation, but my complaint is that the story they came up with made no sense.

Of course... I guess there are a lot of things about BOTP that make no sense...

ETA

I was just thinking that they could have said that their real bodies had been destroyed and they were going to send their consciousnesses out into the universe to create some new form of life... and then I realized that this sounds a lot like that weird cult that was in the news a few years ago...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Transmute Jun on 31-08-2009 at 15:38.
No new posts 31-08-2009 15:37 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
Well, yes, but they could have some up with something more convincing like 'our bodies are magnetized and we can't leave this platform' or some such. I understand that they were restricted by the Tatsunoko animation, but my complaint is that the story they came up with made no sense.

It may be that they also had only 30 seconds to come up with an ending, and that was the best they could come up with.

Well, okay, I'm sure they had a little more time than 30 seconds, but not necessarily much more. BotP was done on a fairly tight schedule, and it's possible that this episode was written the night before it was recorded. Tight deadlines is likely part of the reason why there are some many story glitches in BotP.

quote:
I was just thinking that they could have said that their real bodies had been destroyed and they were going to send their consciousnesses out into the universe to create some new form of life... and then I realized that this sounds a lot like that weird cult that was in the news a few years ago...

Yeah, it does. And, boy, wouldn't that have gone over well with the church groups that love to complain about anything that smacks of even hinting at something other than their interpretation of things. There was a church-owned station back east that aired BotP, and always silenced the audio whenever the Spirit was speaking because he implied that there might be some sort of religious belief beyond what they espoused. Imagine what they'd do with a notion like that!

James

No new posts 31-08-2009 15:56 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
amethyst amethyst is a Female
Wanted: $1000 Reward

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 15-07-2009

spacer

Thanks for the great recap Tj!

This episode more than any others, for some reason, stood out to me as a kid that it just didn't make sense (of course rewatching them, I'm finding a lot more). Though it was disappointing when watching the original the ending made just about as much sense and instead of sappy PC dribble we got kamikazi, but I guess that's a cultural difference.

No new posts 31-08-2009 16:53 amethyst is offline Send an Email to amethyst Search for Posts by amethyst Add amethyst to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

You know, it's funny...even as a kid I knew that Oren and Diane had died in that blast!

I am cracking up at your shipper remarks...I actually took screenshots of Romina and Julia to redraw as Ken and Jun!!! I do think the resemble Ken and Jun (esp. Julia!)

And what can I say about that compact??? UGH...they really like to emphasize Jun's girlishness at times... she buys makeup from Amerisama (I think) and then keeps the compact in her birdstyle. Why didn't they just have her stop mid fight and reapply her lipstick?

I can see it now..."Wait a minute, Mr. Goon...I need to touch up my makeup..."

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 31-08-2009 23:06 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Hi all!

quote:
she buys makeup from Amerisama (I think) and then keeps the compact in her birdstyle.

You're probably thinking about when Jun bought cosmetics in episode #24, when they were visiting Ameris.

As came up back when episode #23 was being written about, there is no country named Amerisama in the series. The country in that episode was Amerishima, and in this episode we have Ameria. And, before someone asks, the three countries have no connection beyond similar sounding names.

James

No new posts 31-08-2009 23:26 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Springie Springie is a Female
Her Royal Fluffiness...Swan of Swans...

I am a Swan.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 12-06-2006

spacer

Thanks, James! I get so confused with all of those similar names...Ameria, Ameris, Amerishima ...couldn't they have come up with something a little more original? LOL

There is no problem that cannot be solved with time, patience, and a judicious amount of high explosives.

No new posts 01-09-2009 00:07 Springie is offline Send an Email to Springie Homepage of Springie Search for Posts by Springie Add Springie to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: Springie MSN Screenname: Springie
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

TJ you have put so much into all of these eps. Great details I hope your posting this somewhere like Jun's joint too.

Awe this is one of those very angsty eps! But the thing is Ken could have thrown Jun a bone...a longing look in his eyes...but ahhh can't go there....because we'd end up just like them....dead cyborgs.

They must have struggled with this one for BOTP. Someone dies and they can't cover it so easily!!! Yay. But then Zark 'fixes' it by his special powers of being a know all fortune telling robot....

No new posts 01-09-2009 00:44 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

Well I guess they didn't want to lay all of the bad stuff on just one country... Wink

No new posts 01-09-2009 00:44 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
I agree, I'm pretty sure 'Romina and Julia' came from 'Romeo and Juliet'. Wink

I personally am a little mortified that the mecha dove was destroyed by Jun's makeup compact. I'm mortified that Jun is even bringing a compact along in her Birdstyle. I mean WTH is she thinking? What a stereotypical reason for men to sneer at women!

I'm mortified that the rest of the ninja Team couldn't do anything better to defeat the dove. Like maybe all of them attacking at once? Or going to the God Phoenix? Sigh...

And most of all, I'm mortified that Katse can build such a powerful mecha that's about to destroy the SNT, and it's defeated by the sun reflecting off of a makeup mirror. Now if Jun had been able to send a laser into its eye, I might have bought it.

Good thing Katse never sent this mecha into the cosmetics section of a department store! I can see it now. Quick, the Galactor mecha is coming! Let's all hide at Sephora! ROFL 2

Jun's secret weapon!!! See being a woman and caring about how she looks like in the heat of battle pays off! Now I wonder what can lip gloss do to defeat Galactor's next mecha.

Ken didn't know how to approach this, but he knew he had too clearing his throat to get her attention he waited until she turned around. "Jun..."

"Yes Ken," She smiled brightly, putting her compact back somewhere into her birdstyle. Where he didn't know, she didn't have much room in her mini skirt, he felt a blush rising to his cheeks as his thoughts wondering into unexplored territory...

"Ahhh...its about you carrying make-up in missions...I ahhh know the mirror came in handly its just..." How could he say it, without sounding ungrateful for what she just did.

"I know...I know..." She waved her hand dismissively. "You think its against ISO regulations...."

"Ahhh yeah it is...but its not to say you need it to look pretty." The word slipped out...scolding himself for being so careless Ken knew retacting it would only get him into trouble.

"You think I'm pretty..." Jun blushed deeply, shyly she looked away, he long dark lashes flirting with him the whole time.

"Yeah of course you're pretty...but you just don't need all that make-up." Ken figured that should do it.

Instead Jun walked over, removed her helmet, her dark silky hair casscaded down her back like a water fall. Kissing him on the cheek with her strawberry scented gloss covered lips, she smiled and walked away humming...

Awkward moment...he thought, but nice.... Ken definitely had to find out more about that strawberry scented lipgloss.... "Jun...wait...about that lip gloss...what does it taste like..." and he ran after her to find out.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Ebonyswanne on 01-09-2009 at 00:59.
No new posts 01-09-2009 00:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
[1]  2  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (2): [1]  2  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: