Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Speak Up!] »Episode of the Week » Gatchaman Episode 3 - The Giant Mummy that Calls Storms
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3]  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman Episode 3 - The Giant Mummy that Calls Storms
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm sure this episode was trying to lay groundwork for Ken and his father. It was also trying to lay groundwork for Katse and his amazing talent at disguises.

I agree that the kids wasn't really very likable.

No new posts 08-02-2010 21:06 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
UnpublishedWriter UnpublishedWriter is a Female
Gatchamaniac

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 31-08-2009

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

If I have any more BotP reviews to put in, that will mess up the order again.

But I'm carrying on!

No new posts 27-04-2010 12:12 UnpublishedWriter is offline Send an Email to UnpublishedWriter Search for Posts by UnpublishedWriter Add UnpublishedWriter to your Buddy List
AllentownDarkWater AllentownDarkWater is a Male
Banned

I am an Eagle.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 24-01-2010

spacer

This was a very sad episode. I watched the BOTP version of this episode the other day just out of curiosity. I wanted to see if they changed the story of this version a little and made the kid's real father come back at the end. But they didn't change it, and they left it so the kid's father really died, which I found rather shocking being that it was the BOTP version and all. I don't think I'd be able to sit through the G-Force version though being that this episode had such a sad story with Makoto losing his father.

No new posts 29-08-2010 01:28 AllentownDarkWater is offline Search for Posts by AllentownDarkWater Add AllentownDarkWater to your Buddy List
« previous  1  2  [3]  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): « previous  1  2  [3] 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: