Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Entertainment] »Film Flam » Gatchaman movie- Condor Joe
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next »  Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Gatchaman movie- Condor Joe
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Gatchaman movie- Condor Joe Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Okay I hope I'm not jumping the gun here but this came up on the BOTP list... its apparently the offical Condor for the up and coming Gatchaman movie...

I'm also going to attach the link...

http://gatchakan.blog26.fc2.com/

Sooo whats the verdict everyone... I think he's hot..

No new posts 25-03-2009 01:46 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I'm for it Ebony, but FTR it has been posted on here. Still can't have enough Condor, can we! Huggles

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 25-03-2009 01:49 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Awe...it didn't see it so I decided to post it just in case...

No new posts 25-03-2009 04:57 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Yes Ebony we have been discussing that image in this thread
Tokyo International Anime Fair 2009
But don't worry the more I see of this picture the more I enjoy it and gain a little more hope for the eventual release of the film.

And, now the two are linked for anyone else who had missed this.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by clouddancer on 25-03-2009 at 12:56.
No new posts 25-03-2009 12:52 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
SJ_SwanJun SJ_SwanJun is a Female
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 26-04-2007

spacer

All I can say is ... mrrrrrooooooowwwwrrrr

I missed the other thread, so this was a nice surprise for me.

Thankee Ebony!!

Yum yum

SJ

Sighhh

Why do men snore when lying on their backs?
Because their balls fall over their butt holes and they vapour lock.

No new posts 25-03-2009 13:03 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Condorfan Condorfan is a Female
Master Boardie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 01-09-2006

spacer

I agree with CD--the more I see this the more I like it. It seems that they are going for a body armor look for the uniforms.

No new posts 25-03-2009 15:19 Condorfan is offline Send an Email to Condorfan Search for Posts by Condorfan Add Condorfan to your Buddy List AIM Screenname: Fallonminx
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

The more I look at the pic the more I'm tempted to become a Condor fan ...

Mmmmm ...

SJ

Sighhh

No new posts 25-03-2009 15:51 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
veritas veritas is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 20-10-2008

spacer

of course!

back of the que tho.

No new posts 25-03-2009 15:54 veritas is offline Send an Email to veritas Search for Posts by veritas Add veritas to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

Oh, I can wait at the back of the line, don't worry about that. I am still Mark's girl .. will always be ...

But I find my eyes wandering right about now ...

Sighhh

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by SJ_SwanJun on 25-03-2009 at 16:03.
No new posts 25-03-2009 16:02 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

He definitely looks more like Ken. He still has a youthful innocence about him... I think the Condor needs a few more hard lines... Wink

No new posts 25-03-2009 16:12 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I agree I like the idea of body armor instead of a suit, Condorfan.
I am just hoping they go more like this for Ryu, and not toooo bulky, like the image we saw earlier, of the team walking into ISO

No new posts 25-03-2009 16:29 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

I am just hoping they go more like this for Ryu, and not toooo bulky, like the image we saw earlier, of the team walking into ISO

If I recall, in that image Ken had really, really wide shoulders too. I hope they've since decided to go with more realistic, less stylized, body proportions, like the original series.

I hope we get to see more new images from Imagi soon!

No new posts 25-03-2009 16:59 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
gatchgirl
Babbling Loonie

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 08-03-2006

spacer

My eyes will be so glued to the screen, that they'll have to literally drag my body from the movie theater. chips Sneeky

Racer by day, Feather Thrower all the time!

No new posts 25-03-2009 17:02 gatchgirl is offline Send an Email to gatchgirl Search for Posts by gatchgirl Add gatchgirl to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by Transmute Jun
He definitely looks more like Ken. He still has a youthful innocence about him... I think the Condor needs a few more hard lines... Wink

Maybe there are some Condor-like frown lines around his eyes, but they're masked by his visor's tint? I'd like to see what his chin is like without the helmet -did they soften that up too, or is it Joe's rugged chin?

No new posts 25-03-2009 17:03 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

quote:
Originally posted by lborgia88
quote:
Originally posted by clouddancer

If I recall, in that image Ken had really, really wide shoulders too. I hope they've since decided to go with more realistic, less stylized, body proportions, like the original series.

I hope we get to see more new images from Imagi soon!

That is what I remember too, and thinking I really do not like this.

No new posts 25-03-2009 18:19 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
tatsunokofan tatsunokofan is a Male
Gatch Guru

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 03-12-2006

spacer

Hi all!

Honestly, I look at his face and think, "eh." It's not Joe. It's not even OAV Joe. It's a generic pretty boy face with nothing distinctive about it. If it wasn't for the uniform, I wouldn't look at him and think, "Joe!" I guess it's true, the clothes do make the man.

David Labraccio on the Yahoo! Groups BotP list had a good comment regarding the hair sticking out the back of Joe's helmet:

James

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by tatsunokofan on 25-03-2009 at 18:22.
No new posts 25-03-2009 18:21 tatsunokofan is offline Send an Email to tatsunokofan Search for Posts by tatsunokofan Add tatsunokofan to your Buddy List
Forum Goddess

I am a Red Squadron.

9 fics uploaded

spacer

:ROTFL:

Oh James, that's brilliant, and exactly what I was thinking!!!

I showed the poster image to a couple of friends here at work; one who is a BotP fan, one who is familiar with Gatchaman, and one who's never heard of them.

Their responses were pretty much the same. They all think he is too "smooth and pretty-boy" looking.

The Jason fan actually shuddered and shook her head at it. She thinks he needs to look a little more "beaten" ... she loves the rugged look.

I like it, but not as a Condor. I've seen the gun fight with the Imagi condor (what an AWESOME clip that was), but I can't see this guy being so cool and ... ya know.

But I still think he's hot ... :grin:

Sighhh

No new posts 25-03-2009 18:36 SJ_SwanJun is offline Send an Email to SJ_SwanJun Search for Posts by SJ_SwanJun Add SJ_SwanJun to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

Love the picture, James! Roll

No new posts 25-03-2009 18:41 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Big Grin
Thanks for the picture James.

No new posts 25-03-2009 18:51 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
trideegurl2 trideegurl2 is a Female
Honoured Member

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2008

spacer

oh i missed the other thread too, its cool, i like the look, but it needs to be more rugged as said earlier, and i hate the whole hair hanging out of the helmet thing....... just looks goofy to me kinda 80s......i dunno

why cant they just keep thme looking the way they did before? it wouldnt hurt, there are lots of young fans that have never heard of Gatchaman, so why change the image so much?

Car

No new posts 25-03-2009 20:09 trideegurl2 is offline Send an Email to trideegurl2 Search for Posts by trideegurl2 Add trideegurl2 to your Buddy List
[1]  2  3  next »  --> Members browsing this thread: none Pages (3): [1]  2  3  next » 
Post New Thread Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: