Gatchamania.net
Register Memberlist Staff Search FAQ Arcade Calendar Gallery Filebase Forums Home  

Gatchamania.net »[Fic Library] »Fic Discussions » Occupational Hazards
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Insert new entry Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Occupational Hazards
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Evangelina Evangelina is a Female
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-12-2004

spacer
Occupational Hazards Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

This was an unfinished Choose Your Own Adventure that we finished up here at Gatchamania. It is now complete at a whopping 31,000 words!

Fic-Info:
Filesize: 97.26 KB
Filetype: zip
Continue to the Download

No new posts 07-03-2008 07:20 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
lborgia88 lborgia88 is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 27-06-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

Well, I'm certainly keen to see this fic receive its much-deserved conclusion!

No new posts 07-03-2008 12:31 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Ebonyswanne Ebonyswanne is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am a Swan.

23 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 25-04-2007

spacer
Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator        IP Information Go to the top of this page

I loved the choose your own adventure books...even if it did get boring after you read them a dozen times over...so I'll have a read of this ficcie soon...

No new posts 07-03-2008 12:41 Ebonyswanne is offline Send an Email to Ebonyswanne Search for Posts by Ebonyswanne Add Ebonyswanne to your Buddy List
kimiko kimiko is a Female
Forum God

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 23-09-2007

spacer

I remember those books...I will have to set some time aside for this..

No new posts 07-03-2008 13:38 kimiko is offline Send an Email to kimiko Search for Posts by kimiko Add kimiko to your Buddy List
Transmute Jun Transmute Jun is a Female
Queen of the Bird Missiles

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 04-04-2007

spacer

I downloaded it. Now I just have to find time to read!

No new posts 07-03-2008 14:00 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

I just read the download. Am I doing something wrong? There seems to be a chunk missing. What I downloaded begins with Joe and the doctor visiting Dr. Passer. The beginning part posted in the forum thread ends with Joe asking the doctor for 48 hours before she goes to Nambu. I'm familiar with this fic, so I know there's a part missing in between.

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by lborgia88 on 07-03-2008 at 14:25.
No new posts 07-03-2008 14:17 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I just finished reading this, and I have to say, I'm waiting for the poll o see what happens next!

Oh, and lborgia, I agree. There's definitely a piece missing.

No new posts 07-03-2008 20:43 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

My bad. That had to do with trying to post it in the forum and it not working out. I'm replacing the file with the corrected one...now.

No new posts 07-03-2008 20:47 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List
Gatchamaniac

I am a Condor.

0 fics uploaded

spacer

Thanks, Eva!

Looking forward to the poll!

No new posts 07-03-2008 21:05 lborgia88 is offline Send an Email to lborgia88 Search for Posts by lborgia88 Add lborgia88 to your Buddy List YIM Screenname: lborgia88
Exalted Member

I am a Devilstar.

6 fics uploaded

spacer

Poll: http://gatchamania.net/thread.php?sid=&p...37826#post37826 Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Evangelina on 07-03-2008 at 21:48.
No new posts 07-03-2008 21:47 Evangelina is offline Send an Email to Evangelina Search for Posts by Evangelina Add Evangelina to your Buddy List

I am a Swan.

40 fics uploaded

spacer

I voted! Big Grin

No new posts 07-03-2008 23:30 Transmute Jun is offline Send an Email to Transmute Jun Homepage of Transmute Jun Search for Posts by Transmute Jun Add Transmute Jun to your Buddy List
clouddancer clouddancer is a Female
Gatchamaniac

I am an Owl.

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 10-04-2007

spacer

Cloud will need to spend time reading this tomorrow.
I hope the poll is still open by the time I finish reading it.

No new posts 08-03-2008 00:18 clouddancer is offline Send an Email to clouddancer Search for Posts by clouddancer Add clouddancer to your Buddy List
Blackbird
Just popping in

0 fics uploaded

Registration Date: 19-03-2008

spacer

Well, I thought there was another thread re the fun of this fic, but can't seem to find it.
So just want to say that it was a lot of fun to read, vote, and then see what you could turn out.
Thank you for picking it back up and finishing it - and a very fine finish too! Wink Thanks!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Blackbird on 18-06-2008 at 03:20.
No new posts 18-06-2008 03:18 Blackbird is offline Send an Email to Blackbird Search for Posts by Blackbird Add Blackbird to your Buddy List
Members browsing this thread: none
Insert new entry Post Reply
Rate Thread: 

very bad very bad 

very good very good 

Go to: